Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

Oh I’m so sorry Thomas :broken_heart:. I am grateful to see you pop up here as you have been missed. Very sorry that you are hurting.
Here if you need someone to talk to. I do hope your heartache heals soon :people_hugging::people_hugging:
Well done in working on your sobriety through this…3 days is great work :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

20 Likes

Tada!!!

Thats two years today folks!
I just have to not drink today. Repeat, forever or as long as I want to continue to improve my life. This place has been my biggest support so give yourselves all a pat on the back!

25 Likes

HUGE 2 year congratulations!!

4 Likes

17 Likes

@JazzyS thank you so so much. I am in emotional pain but little by little I hope to do much better. I recognize how powerless I am

3 Likes

Big hugs my friend - all we can do is keep the hope alive and work in bettering ourselves ODAAT. Congrats on your 4 days Thomas! :hugs:

2 Likes

22 Likes

Why thank you! :partying_face::star_struck:

3 Likes

Great work on your sober journey – killing it :muscle:

tenor

3 Likes

Thank you, kindly.

2 Likes

21 Likes

19 Likes

4.5 months and kicking ass Charlie! Way to keep pushing forward :muscle:

3 Likes

20 Likes

Thanks my girl :grin: It feels so good to be clear headed and guilt free of the “booze”.

4 Likes

Hey Birdy! Check you out with your 925 days Mrs Badass :muscle: Doing great in stacking up the days and saving all that $$ :tada: :clap: :tada:

2 Likes

13 Likes

makes me so happy to see you checking in on a regular Thomas. How are you doing? Hoping your heartache is on the mend :hugs:

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like