Shout Outs

Thanks so much for the support and kind words @Meggers!

3 Likes

Man, how could I forget @Bill_Phillips? Haha, he has the same name as a local news anchor and I noticed it right away. It was because of him that I bought the SMART handbook and learned about other post IOP programs. And he has shown so much wisdom, patience, and strength since I’ve joined.

5 Likes

OMG I never put that together! Lol

2 Likes

Haha, the only reason I did was because we watched the 5 o’clock news on channel 4 at the bar for years. I’m a channel 11 girl, and only in the morning now.

1 Like

Peggy Finnegan and David Johnson were my shit!

1 Like

I never watch the evening news, but David Johnson comes into the dinner sometimes. He’s TAAALLLL! They are changing a ton of the anchors right now and it’s messing with my OCD.

2 Likes

On a sadder note Joe denardo just died

2 Likes

Mainers rule!

3 Likes

@anon53189373 is the man. Just FYI

1 Like

Ugh I knew I would forget someone so @anon37742172 gets her own post

3 Likes

@Ray_M_C_Laren and @DrunkNoMore have good stuff to say when they post

2 Likes

You two are going to give me a big head!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Shout out to @Kakimime1. You show amazing resiliance in the face of adversity. It seems to me like you’ve been doing better lately. Even if you’re not, it seems like you’re undergoing a paradigm shift. Seems like you have a better attitude. You will beat this, because you’re amazing!

5 Likes

Thanks!:blush: I’ve been doing significantly better and you’re right that my attitude is shifting. Thanks for noticing!:blush:

3 Likes

So many people here have and continue to inspire, strengthen, and give me hope. I know I’m going to forget some, but I’ll do my best. Thank you ALL!:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: @Spartan_Chris, @Swam, @C-sun, @Yoda-Stevie, @Steve92 , @Umpf, @Bill_Phillips, @Gabe.G, @Benedictine, @anon2074485
(So sorry if I forgot you. Still trying to regain some brain cells)

5 Likes

Yaay, you’re back. How are things, hope you and your family are good x

1 Like

Thanks heaps Rosey!! I am so grateful for this app. Its helped me get through! Keep strong love!

2 Likes

As soon as I saw this that mad, massive storm blew up right overhead. A proper send off I would say!

@Rosey thank you so much for shouting out :kissing_heart:
@anon61112164 you’ve been the first (or one of the first ones) who took care of me as a Noob, thank you so much for caring :blush: This helped me so much in early sobriety!
@Swam : reading your thread helped me to believe in myself, my worth and my strength! You’re an inspiration for me
@Robin thank you for making all this possible for so many people!

6 Likes

Thank u for this. I’m hurting. I keep f-ing this thing up. I feel like I cannot stop drinking when I want to and I’m ruining my life. I’ll be back on the forum - this is the beginning of day one for me again.

9 Likes