Shout Outs

I am sorry I don’t know why but I can not watch the video. Thank you for the words. I hope the Lord builts something new in me

You’re in India, right? Is Google supported there? I know there are several countries that it’s not.

Spain, I think.

You’re right. I’m sure YouTube is supported in Spain. Weird that the link didn’t work. No big deal, it was just a mediocre song by a terrible person.

I am in Spain. I tried to search it in YouTube but nothing

Ha ha. Now I feel more curious

Don’t bother. Just a self-absorbed Hollywood celebrity that thinks the world revolves around him. Sometimes makes good music, usually extremely offensive person.

Ok. I understand. But I got the message. Sometimes what seem horrible things make as grow and grow stronger

Shout out to @Bill_Phillips. Want you to know that I have a tremendous amount if respect for you, man. Recognize that you’ve been suffering a bit lately, and wanted you to know that you’ve been in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks you so much…the support here is amazing!

Shout out to my girl @anon37742172. You stepped up and took over SMART, and I couldn’t be more grateful. As @Englishd and T. Swift say, “haters gonna hate hate hate hate.” You have been here for me since you joined. We all adore you!!!

Just a shout out to anyone who feels like they don’t belong here. I want you to know that your presence is important. We are all broken. We are all flawed. Addiction has made us filled with pride and we need more humility. Let’s all, no one excluded, try to be patient, understanding, long-suffering, and kind to each other.

HA! Somehow I missed this…
Hey @Englishd sings in best nickelback voice
Look at this photograaaaph
Every time I do it makes meh laaaaaaugh!

Never forget.

So, so true.

Shout out to my sober big brother (albeit younger than I) Derek @Englishd. I was in self-destruct mode, and he helped pull me out. My head is starting to clear. Thank God I didn’t drink. Or well, thanks Derek. And DO NOT get a bigger head from this! :joy:

Thank God was proper young lady. He did the heavy lifting. I’m glad you are better now

Just a bunch of puzzle pieces being put together to form a solid picture of sobriety.

Sobriety is a team sport, let’s all share the ball more.

Shout out to @MoCatt! You are always so supportive, wise and truly helpful here. You’re very real and truly inspiring!

Sweet Mandi - you are so kind to say so. I could easily say the same of you. I’m just really thankful to be a part of this community. You all help me on a daily basis.:heart: