Shout Outs

I love this forum

1 Like

You are amazing! Glad to see you pop by.

2 Likes

Shout out to @siand! Over my weeks here I’ve seen so many consistently constructive posts from you. Often seen giving a thoughtful welcome to newcomers (myself included) to get them off to a good start. Quietly achieving “regular” rather recently, too, it looks like!

You’re awesome. And on a personal note, thank you. :v:

5 Likes

Ah that’s so lovely, thank you :blush::heart:

1 Like

Shout out to you as well. You’re quickly becoming a steadfast member of our community! Thanks for your contributions!

4 Likes

Aw, shucks. Thank you, Rob. Y’all make it easy. :heart:

3 Likes

I wanted to give a shout out to @jasharlem

You’ve been checking in frequently and you’ve been a positive presence on many people’s posts. I know we haven’t interacted much, but I appreciate seeing you post on a regular basis!

I’d also like to give a shout out to all of those folks who have recently relapsed, admitted it, and are back on the path of sobriety. :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Aww, thanks! It helps me too as much as I hope my posts help others. All here for the same reason, why not nurture that? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I second that shout out. I’m loving your posts!

1 Like

Aw shucks, @Mephistopheles. Thanks! :blush:

Aww. I could just hug your neck (that’s Southern speak lol). You’re too kind. Thx so much. The help I get from the people and content on here is changing my life for the better. Thx again!

2 Likes

@Yoda-Stevie I thought of you when I purchased these for my classroom library :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@MoCatt I know you’ve got a lot going on today! Thinking about you non stop, and just taking solace that we’re here for each other. Sobriety is just one day at a time and I’m staying sober today with you.

:heart:️.:heart:

3 Likes

@Eke shout out to you for keeping up with the random thoughts. You rock!

2 Likes

My pleasure. Welcome back, Rob! :+1:

2 Likes

Need to share some gratitude, since I’ve been a little self absorbed B**** lately. Pissed about the setbacks I’ve had recently, but not letting them define me. Definitely not going into one of those depressed relapses where you’re out for days and weeks. Mine was twice in a day and then shut it down. Time to get real people. Sobriety cant be taken casually.

Shout out to @Englishd for being a lifeline for me whenever I need him!

@CaptAZ for backing me up anytime I try to make a point or need support. Perfect wing man!

@Mephistopheles for being awake when it’s almost my bedtime, but all the mid-westerners, central and Atlantics are asleep. I can always count on you being there.

@Yoda-Stevie for his sage advice. He always keeps it real and keeps people’s eyes on the prize. You’re good at grounding people.

Others… it’s late. I’ll write more later.

5 Likes

Thanks for the shout out man, wish I had more to contribute these days but I don’t or it’s already been said by someone else.

I’d like to give @Lionfish and @anon34614660 a shout out. They’ve been on it, I certainly appreciate what they’ve been laying out.

6 Likes

Seconded @Lionfish. Lea has been stepping it up over the past month

2 Likes

Random I was just stalking your profile lol and thanks, feeling is definitely mutual.

Also, for the longest time I thought your pic was the profile of a gaucho maybe, wearing a sombrero (capts arm), poncho (other arm) and backpack (leg), holding a platter (Shield).

4 Likes

Damn well I feel special and thank you Rob. Happy you are here lending your advice and perspective with your DOC, it’s definitely needed. And it has really made me reflect about what is important in life (with relationships/love)… It’s been beneficial to my growth in sobriety.

1 Like