Sober Selfies #11 (shirts required, please review rules)

It’s in Nightcap National Park Nsw

:slightly_smiling_face:
:straight_ruler::top:
:ocean:

:sunrise_over_mountains::paw_prints::crown::crown::boar:

83 Likes

What a great picture!

4 Likes

You’re just down the road.

1 Like

Hey, I didn’t really know where or what to post. So here I am. I Just downloaded this ap today. I guess I just wanted to say hello and see if anyone has any recommendations for boards on here I should follow for support. Been alcohol free for 85 days.

59 Likes

Welcome Dena. Congratulations on your 85 days. Have a good read around. Lots of great threads for support.
2 good threads I like to visit.

I hope to see you around.
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to talking sober!

3 Likes

Welcome Dena and your doggo! You picked a pretty good thread to introduce yourself. Congrats on 85 days sober. Happy to have you aboard. The more the stronger we are. As for threads to hang out on, I’d say just surf around a bit and you will find out soon enough. The daily check in thread is my personal favourite. The grateful thread is a good busy one. The welcome to TalkingSober might be a good one to have a look at first. Welcome to the forum! 2021 edition :) . I see Eric has linked the other two for you already. Hope you enjoy your stay here, love from Luna and me.

55 Likes

Thank you I appreciate the welcome

2 Likes

Leg day on the eve of 150 days. Surreal that I’m coming up on 5 months of 24-hour periods of sanity.

52 Likes

Thank you and Luna. Bouncing around to most posts right now figuring it all out but I’m glad I’m here.

4 Likes

2031 Days

57 Likes

You always find the coolest places to relax!

1 Like

One week sober.

61 Likes

Looking good, friend! The beard’s back. And I love the 'stache! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Yesterday evening workout.
Day 29 today!

46 Likes

Great job if you ever need to talk we’re here for you!

2 Likes

Thank you Anthony :blush:

1 Like

Your welcome ma’am! Together we all can be successful!

29 Likes

This is such a cool picture :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: you remind me of a young Alanis morissette, who I love!!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes