Sober Selfies #13 (shirts required, please review rules)

Congratulations on 2 years :clap: :raised_hands:. Enjoy your day my friend!

2 Likes

Yesss! Can’t wait

1 Like

6 days clean! And counting!

36 Likes

Depends on my makeup tbh…

733 days af
11 months no binge
85 days no sugar

59 Likes

@Dazercat started a lovely separate thread for it:

For me I was eating way too much sugar both to help cope when I gave up alcohol and as a symptom of my eating disorder. I have become addicted to sugar. So it’s no added sugar - skipping desserts & sweet treats, opting for fruit, etc instead as well as just generally being more mindful of what I consume.

I also live next door to my aunt who is constantly baking sweets and I would just stand in the kitchen binging them. So that needed to stop and I did not have the ability to moderate. Again x addiction!

7 Likes

Nice job on all of the numbers :clap: :+1:

2 Likes

97 days af!

51 Likes

@Apollo_666 great job on two years. Keep moving forward.

1 Like

57 Likes

I love this! And getting close to those 1,000 days :partying_face:

2 Likes

Wow bro that was very profound and inspiring thanks for posting!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Thinking of cutting my hair, what do y’all think?
the piercing is fake

31 Likes

Dude you always look so happy, I love it. Have a great day, congrats on hitting the triple D’s btw

4 Likes

3JHobt7muGMWuGqVg9
What’s up brother. “Go Birds”

3 Likes

Idk maybe a bob?

Kinda like this?

8 Likes

So keep the fringe with that? I didn’t think of that!

1 Like

I wanna get it done so bad, but it looks painful. And my boyfriend brought up a good point about them anyways. He said “isn’t a fake one better than the real thing because most jobs don’t allow them anyway, so this way you can take it out.” I think that makes a lot of sense

1 Like

Oh lol :joy: thanks, about the hair

1 Like

I like taking pics to show that I actually do get out of the house and have somewhat of a life :rofl::rofl::rofl: love you guys!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

52 Likes