Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

You look happy! Beautiful smile on your face :grinning:

3 Likes

I learned how to climb the powerline poles at our local community college/my place of work! Such a neat experience. :muscle::raised_hands:

55 Likes

Love the shirt and the look - you are beautiful! Glad you are enjoying your vacation and Happy 1 year soberversary again :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So I shaved my beard ( accidentally trimmed too much ) and feel naked now :sweat_smile::grimacing:

I am Taurus :ox: and this sign has that “We always do it like this” kind of Credo. So I am going to work today and am like " We NOT always do it like this" I don’t like quick changes :sweat_smile: I need to grow it back! :bearded_person:
:sweat_smile:

45 Likes

Day 13 and exercise has become my friend! I found this little blue tongue lizard on my walk today. He’s now at the wildlife hospital as he had some pretty bad wounds on his back. Fingers crossed he makes a full recovery :pray:

49 Likes

Glad to see you back, man. What’s your plan this time around? Nothing changes if nothing changes.

Resources for our recovery

Your #1 tip for sobriety (over 2 years sober)

Checking in daily to maintain focus #54

@Zeekinout that’s pure awesome! Your wife is the best! Big congrats again to you! :star2::star2::star2:

9 Likes

The Ziggy Stardust album was a huge influence on my early aspirations to be a rock n roller.

5 Likes

Im sure you are still in shock especially since it was an accidental trim
Hair grows quickly so dont worry - youll be back in your comfort zone soon. In my opinion- looking great so enjoy this stage while the hair grows back.
Taurus - happy belated or upcoming birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

5 Likes

You look very wonderful. I love your smile! :white_heart:

2 Likes

Very cool photo! <3

2 Likes

Outfit for today’s theatre :3

43 Likes

If it’s okay to say, I think it looks better with less beard. A happy accident :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@Binx
Not really a big deal. I am making more of a fun out of myself :sweat_smile: but still that is true - I don’t like sudden changes, makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

Actually I even like to buy similar clothes kind of person. Have whole bunch of a black tank T-shirts :sweat_smile: and combine them with different pattern shirts. I don’t really like to pick clothes at stores so every time I go for shopping I know exactly the least painful road where I am going to get and what :sweat_smile:

Maybe a bit weirdo, but I think it’s genius :joy:

Birthday was April 23 - Thank You :smiling_face:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: not wierd at all. We all have our own ways. Hey, i refused to buy color for like 10 years because i didnt want to have to coordinate outfits. Black goes with black - right​:wink:

You do you. You do look good with the trim so hopefully you wont feel so self conscious.

Happy belated birthday my friend!!!

4 Likes

Spoken like a true Bob Ross follower. I agree too, less looks better & clean/neat.

2 Likes

Fellow Taurean here :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:! I dont like sudden change either :laughing:

4 Likes

Your shining bright and happy!:astonished::saluting_face:

Oh here’s your sister! :joy:

I am no fashionista. I’ve a tendency to buy a lot of black clothes, or navy / grey. I couldn’t colour coordinate to save my life. Having to coordinate clothes in the morning is a headache I just don’t need.

Give it time, you might get used to having less beard :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Bob Ross :joy:

That made me laugh :+1:

1 Like

Who is who?:thinking::grinning:

2 Likes