Sober selfies

No doubt…a lot of my drug/booze money is about to go tickets at Camden and national park…my nephew graduates from college this year so I’m tryin to get us 2 tickets to the all star game in DC

1 Like

Got mine for the 4th of July, Boston at Nats Park. Both my teams in the same stadium. The Yards hold a special place in my heart. My first date with my wife, I took her to a game at Camden. Redsox vs. Os. Beautiful May Sunday afternoon, 20 years ago.

1 Like

Thats awesome dude…im actually a bigger nats fan myself but I’ve had nothing but respect for Manny machado since he “accidentally” threw that bat at dude after he intentionally beamed one of their batters a couple seasons ago lol. U prob won’t like this bein a sox fan but the best game I ever went to was at Camden to see Derek Jeter play his last game there (I grew up in nc with no local teams so I was die hard braves and yankees) got tickets 2 rows behind home plate right beside the camera booth in front of the on deck circle and got to talk to him.

I told myself the other day maybe if I stay sober this year the nats will win the series lol, it’s been frustrating to watch them dominate the east, hell some years the whole league, then get to the division series and choke :confused:

1 Like

No local teams in NC? Blaspheme! Durham Bulls. The Intimidators! Down East Wood Ducks!

Nats are my local team and I love them…but the BoSox are in the blood for this Beantown boy.

1 Like

Yeah, I meant pro teams tho…plus all those guys were at least 2 hrs away…when I was growing up we spent every Friday night we could at the single-a Fayetteville generals games tho, they were only 30 mins away or so

1 Like

I frequent the P-Nats. Right up the road. Dollar Mondays and Two for Tuesdays. Great ball, and every now and again one of the Nats players is down there rehabbing. I take my daughter and her friends. Passing on the love of the game to the next generation, within my budget of course. Sometimes even head up to Frederick to watch the P-Nats and Keys play. We usually hit a dozen Washington Nationals games a season, as well.

Glad there’s another baseball fan here. Gonna be a great season (but they are all great seasons).

He’ll yeah, I’ve been to a few patomic games when I was otw home to visit the family…used to live on 11th and u st in dc, hell I’ve prob passed u at nats park a time or two lol, I live in Annapolis now so I’ve been frequenting the bowie baysox…theyre only 15 mins away. I try to avoid goin up towards Fredrick these days tho, had a gf and her 3 yo daughter get killed in an accident on 270 close to Bethesda 2 years ago :slightly_frowning_face:

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Very sad.

Dude, everybody loves Jeter. Even Sox fans. He oozes class and respectability.

3 Likes

He’s the anti-A-Rod.

1 Like

Exactly, and I knew I wasn’t gonna make it to N.Y. b4 the end of the season so I had to go…the O’s had a little ceremony for him that night after the game and when it was done they gave him a damn huge bucket of crab legs lmao

I love it @Yoda-Stevie. Can you hook a brother up with some more likes. I’ve been up against my limit all day :grinning:. It’s all those nature photos. I can’t help but like them all.

1 Like

He’s the reason I started collecting baseball cards. To bad I sold most of them in the throes of my addiction.

Got a couple better pics but I can’t find em in all the ish on this phone lol

7 Likes

OMG awesome. I’m out of likes. When I get them back in a few hours I’m coming back for this.

1 Like

Hitting 90 today. Like a bear, hibernate in the winter, frolic in the sun

19 Likes

That’s a strong beard. I approve.

1 Like

Representing! Just remember, GOLD! NOT YELLOW! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

The booze killed my skin and hair for a long time, my wife also ripped a handful of it out of my face so there’s room for improvement but it’s getting there!

2 Likes