Sober selfies

Either way, I’m a Steeler til I die!

Been there man, my ex used to get violent when she got mad, she chucked an unopen beer at my head one night I’d prob be brain dead if she could aim for s*** lol

My ex caught me with a nice right cross one night. I was proud lol. She also threw all my clothes on to the deck when I was in rehab so that wasn’t awesome

3 Likes

Haha, how’s this for irony…i just got a call from my best friend (her brother) and she’s suing him in small claims court…god I’m glad that demon is in Alabama! I feel for her new husband lol

2 Likes

I’m no saint, I totally deserved it. I’ve had my head split with a vacuum cleaner, been shot at, all sorts of shit thrown at me. I’ve done my fair share of damage to her as well. Been together almost 10 years, it’s never been as good as its been in this last 2 months.

4 Likes

Sounds about right. I was terrible at drinking and using. I would ruin everything.

So adorable!!

1 Like

31 Likes

It’s been a long, long while since I’ve been on here, BUT! Hello all! Almost 6 months sober, holy cow! :laughing::slight_smile:

25 Likes

You so can pull it off though! It looks amazing!

2 Likes

Good job

@Niniiexox

7 Likes

The outside looks does not make a person.
Regardless how you hear is, if it is long or short. You still remain the same good sweet sober human being.

You look as beautiful as if you had your hair the length your imagination tells you that that looks pretty…

3 Likes

Thank you @MissMetal and @MoShain :grinning: I think I needed to hear that today

1 Like

Cheesy! Off to work with a smile

16 Likes

No way!!! That cut looks super cute on you! You’re totally rockin it.

3 Likes

Oh didn’t you know short hair is just “wash and go”!!! Ha!! I take much more time and use WAY more product on my short hair. I much prefer longer hair but I think I look better with short.

3 Likes

My hair uses to be around finger length. Short, spiky and sooo not as easy to deal with. I’m trying to grow it out and holy shit! I think it’s gonna take like a year to get to the length yours is now. Why do I ever cut it off? My androgynous fauxhawks are so not worth it!

1 Like

Ha! I have the same hairstyle as I did in the Marines…just less hair to style now.

4 Likes

15 Likes

And this is why I wear a hat when I’m not at work. Beat that @anon2074485! Haha!
15 Likes