Sober selfies

I like ludington…tbe little I was there…i will support you 100%…but nothing _ichigan related shall be worn…unless my nephew comes to school here…which I am 99.9999% sure will never happen…he plans to follow in his uncles footsteps

I’m stupider and clumsier

1 Like

I will let you know next time I am up, we can get icecream and chat.

Hey, I took one of those yesterday too, right after that jack leg carpenter came in telling me how to do my job… I was actually thinking of it as my “worry bout ur own damn lawn” face coupled with a dab of “brushing lacquer on a finished cabinet” for that extra bit of pissed off… @Englishd I wore this shirt to pay homage to the real derek of Syracuse soundtrack lol @MandiH sorry, still no smile but it’s better than that other face, Mmmhmm…I reckeeeeen"

17 Likes

Look at you … what a pretty healthy girl. I’m proud of you. Give me some of your strength. I’m still struggling with eating well :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well thanks love, I’m just getting back to the things I love now that I’m sober! I’m struggling with my eating too but what I sow today I’ll be rewarded with when I’m ready and doing better! :heart:

1 Like

Taking a quick break from gardening

19 Likes

I think it’s time for a shave and haircut:)

13 Likes

This is my “I’m an idiot for not wearing sunscreen” face. And I have a beach day tomorrow…oops…

15 Likes

Raaawwwrrr lol

1 Like

Haha, yes, we are going to Popham lol. I wasn’t kidding when I said Phippsburg was my favorite place ever!

2 Likes

Hair!

27 Likes

Had my first beginner archery lesson today!

19 Likes

Not bad! Good job. Did you enjoy it?

1 Like

That looks awesome!!! Great job!

1 Like

124 days nicotine free. 354 mind or mood altering drug free

15 Likes

I love sports like archery, that require total focus to perform well, and total dedication to master. Archery, shooting, bowling, kubb, horseshoes. O leave golf off my list, because I absolutely suck at golf, and lessons only made my game worse.

In archery, the arrow doesn’t care about your feelings, your self-esteem, your pride, or your ego. The arrow doesn’t care that you are having a bad day. All the arrow cares about is you applying the proper mechanics to enable it to fulfill its purpose: hit the bullseye. Apply with sufficient skill, and the arrow will hit the bull. Fail, and it will not.

The arrow provides instant feedback. Either you are good, or you need to work on your skills.

2 Likes

Loved it! Back again tomorrow. Shoulder is holding up after a hot salt bath and stretching :rofl:

Good to hear…might have to pull my bow off the wall

2 Likes

Thank you, I loved it!

1 Like