Sober selfies

oh my god, you are just as gorgeous as ever! Seriously stunning. #iwannabelikeyouwhenigrowup

A sober Saturday spent with my Grandmother :heart:

23 Likes

Your hair is perfect in every single photo you post! How???

1 Like

First Saturday night with my kids in over 6 months. I’m pooped!

22 Likes

I glanced at this and read it as “First night in over 6 months I pooped!”
And I was like Jesus Christ, that must have been a terrible 6 months.

8 Likes

Holy crap, pun intended. That’d be one monumental poop.

1 Like

Hahahahaha. :joy: That made me literally “lol”!

4 Likes

There’s someone in my life who only poops once or twice a week and ALWAYS tells me about it with great pride and detail. The 6 month-er would put her to shame.

2 Likes

Hi All, Sober for 105 days now. Just got an internet signal. Have a pleasant Sober Sunday everyone.

22 Likes

If u ever end up going to jail and eating the crap they serve you. My celly said he only shyt once a month. Now i see why those toilets in there are so powerful that it could suck a whole bedsheet down it!

4 months down…

41 Likes

Hitting 50 days on this sober Sunday. Headed to church with family. Never felt better!

22 Likes

Golly, what do they feed you, tar and superglue??

3 Likes

13 Likes

26 Likes

No just serverly processed food and NO salt( i guess it gives errections…who knew.) I would have rathered chewed on rubber and super glue while i was in there. it would have had more flavor.

What a happy dad … what a happy children getting ther dad back
Just for this moment all hardships of sobriety is wroth!!!

4 Likes

After church “goofy” selfie! Tomorrow is 5 months Y’all! :raised_hands: Many of you have helped me get this far, so thank you. :heart:

32 Likes

Haha, thanks but I swear it’s not always perfect! This is my, I didn’t brush my hair at all today and busted ass on the house hair lol.

19 Likes

Awwww… I love your face! :crazy_face::metal:

1 Like