Sober selfies

Haha! You look so sweet and kind though…when you smile :joy:

2 Likes

At home celebrating a good job interview by sniffing a chocolate bar wrapper…

147 days :fire:

19 Likes

Its a lie!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

2 Likes

The summit of Sharp Top Mountain in Bedford Virginia. Sure, I’ve hiked this trail before in my non-sober days, but there is a special feeling that sobriety brings to such activities that allow you to commune with nature.

36 Likes

Now all you need is a green cape and leggins :grin::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

my turn… :kissing_heart:

22 Likes

@MandiH :crazy_face::v::metal:

1 Like

Bahaha! That first one and the hair!!! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: Second one too but we are at camp sooo…who cares! My lord, I make some great selfie faces! :rofl::joy: I am laughing my ass off over here.

1 Like

Yeah @anon2074485!! Glad to see you back posting again after your social media break!

1 Like

Been some years since I hiked that bit of the AT, but I remember it was a pleasurable walk. Like you, it was still in my drinking days. I mostly hike the section between Sky Meadows State Park in Delaplane. and Harpers Ferry WV

It’s a beautiful area. I haven’t done any AT section hikes. Maybe one day…

1 Like

7 days smoke free.
5 days alcohol free.

Btw, I just had my year anniversary for joining Talking Sober so that’s pretty cool. If you add up the time that I’ve been sober in the past year it totals to about 5 1/2 months out of the past 12. Sucks that I couldn’t celebrate a year on Talking Sober and a year sober but I still feel good.

45 Likes

You’re back on the path and smiling! Thats a great thing!

1 Like

I am absolutely exhausted today. When I got home from work, I decided to focus solely on my needs (still trying to get used to that) and I feel 100 times better and more relaxed.

23 Likes

chasing squirrels up a tree.

26 Likes

Jacuzzi selfie, vacation mode :blush:

Done Pilates, Fitness boxing, Body care and 90 minutes swimming out in the sun. Totally deserve to relax in the jacuzzi :sweat_drops: Best vacation ever. Loving life, Loving sobriety! Thank you God for this gift I got :blue_heart::pray:

31 Likes

Congratulations!.

Lol! That’s a great way to spend your sobriety!

1 Like

16 Likes

So you were in Labyrinth, then?

2 Likes