Sober selfies

5.7 days! Much love from Canada

16 Likes

Clear-eyed and being a sack of turd on the couch on a sunday afternoon cuz I Want to, not cuz I have a hangover!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

26 Likes

Yeah she seemed totally depressed since i picked her up this morning because she hasnt heard from her mom unfortunatelyā€¦ I guess even little gurls love thier shoes. I bought her a new pair of shoes and socks then she opened right upā€¦

20 Likes

You must be delirious from not smoking LOL

1 Like

Always the best super lazy Sunday :heart:ļø

Where about im in Regina right now

Gorgeous :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

I think we are in need of a better organization system behind the front deskā€¦ not so pretty to look at.

18 Likes

Red Deer AB. :slight_smile:

1 Like

23 Likes

Glamorizing sobriety (day 10) and night shift life via Snapchat, cuz personally neither are pretty at first lol.

26 Likes

Iā€™m from Edmonton just workin a pipeline in Regina ā€¦ I used to live in red deer in the 90ā€™s

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

You guys had me so nervous on that game. Few bogus calls in that game. I think we got a lucky break. We had some unfortunate plays as wellā€¦But a win is a win. Good game!

1 Like

No points for overtime. This was the Brownā€™s second overtime game this year. Game 1 you guys tied the Steelers. Steelers lost tonight tooā€¦so you and Pittsburgh are still tied in the division you are in.
Cincinnati 3wins 1loss
Baltimore 3wins 1loss
Pittsburgh 1win 2loss 1tie
Cleveland 1win 2loss 1tie
ā€¦this is 1 division of 4 in AFC. 1 division of 8 in the entire NFL. Ranking are based on win/loss ratio. Tiebreakers with equal records are based on head to head match and several other factors that come into play during play-off time.

My 6-day sober selfie of me trying to decipher what appears to be a sudden influx of sportsā€¦ all I can really decipher is the acronym NFLā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

100 days clean

21 Likes

Hey, youā€™re super nice! :slight_smile:

what u donā€™t want to see on a Monday morning :frowning:ļø fuckin winter in Canada

17 Likes