Sober selfies

It’s already dark out but we have a lot of snow so it’s pooling everywhere

I wish that photo did it any justice, it’s 1-2" thick of water in that puddle w the loose slush and I just shoveled it out

1 Like

I finally could eat today! I had a whole apple between noon and 3, trying a little chicken and vegetables tonight. So exciting! :slight_smile: Thanks girl

BRAT diet for 72 hours after stomach bug.

I have rice out of that stuff but I don’t want it. I’m actually craving the fat from the chicken thighs! This was day 5 not eating so maybe that’s why?

Eat avocado instead. Chicken fat will be kinda rough.

That’s my biggest issue, I have been down too long so I haven’t hit a grocery store yet. Hmm. Wonder if my mom has one next door! Love living next to her lol. I really want strawberries too. Maybe I’ll have to venture out if not! Thanks for the advice!

that drives me nuts on my phone. I have to clear them all immediately. I also only save texts from my wife and daughters. I hate it when it is more than one screen-full…

1 Like

That’s how mine always look lol

No, not you too!!

I mean, I don’t have the dots yet!

Ugh. Buncha barbarians around here. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yuck. I hope you feel better.

I am proud to say (and feel like I’m missing out, somehow) that I’ve never shoveled snow in my life. We moved to FL when I was 4 (from Michigan). My parents had the right idea, I guess. I’ve experienced snow, but never as a local. At my age now (almost 56), maybe that’s not something I need to take up.

1 Like

Hell no, that is one you can live without! It is the WORST. Lol. Especially when it’s sopping wet like right now. Soooo heavy! Beautiful and fun to play in sometimes but shoveling and the stinging cold I’m not a big fan of.

2 Likes

I have been to your beautiful state in the winter, however… The US Navy saw fit to send me to a week of SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) training for a week one February (1987) near Brunswick. It was magical - armpit deep snow and a broken snowshoe… it was pretty, though.

1 Like

That’s pretty much exactly where I am, small world!

1 Like

Hahaha, my life in a nutshell! :joy:

4 Likes

Usually I keep it tidy but we’ve been out and about and I wasn’t on my phone much. :joy::rofl::joy:

Accurate as all get out! :joy::joy::joy:

*Edit: Also, I just discovered that TS gets pissy if you try to post in all caps lmao…oops!

Enjoying a movie and kitty cuddles tonight!

18 Likes

I figured I would take a selfie of my phone screen today. One year clean, look out I’m your heels

12 Likes