Sober selfies

This warms my heart :heart:

3 Likes

You look beautiful

Having a great 6 months sober and clean :v:.

23 Likes

Wait…did I miss a head shave?!

You look ABSOLUTELY STUNNIING.
I love love love it.
Beautiful.:heart:

2 Likes

6 months is fantastic! Congratulations!:heart:

1 Like

Oh man…I have to get on here more often I think!

Well, I’m glad to hear it was freeing as well. Shine on you crazy diamond! :gem: :sunrise: :dancer:t2:

7km ski from Friday afternoon. Some much needed nature therapy.

27 Likes

Feeling great on this Sunday. Beaming with an attitude of gratitude! :star2::fire::zap:

Wishing everone here a fine day and night. One Love!

15 Likes

Day 446. -39°c here today, so ordering in and watching Netflix!

28 Likes

What better time to put on a crop top then when you’re almost 40!? But hey, I’ve lost so much weight from NOT DRINKING that I can ALMOST pull it off :rofl:

33 Likes

Feeling a bit under the weather today, so just chillin at home on day 42 in one of my favorite lounging shirts! :slight_smile:

26 Likes

This reminds me, I should go try on my old crop tops… jk really tho, my old jeans might fit now. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, you should totally try your old stuff on. It’s amazing what fits me again! There’s something so satisfying about actually being able to do up a pair of pants that you never thought would fit again. :rofl:

We want pictures :star_struck:

4 Likes

A partial success… she had seizures less frequently after :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Why would you have been scared to share a picture? Especially the picture you did?

Almost pull it off?

2 Likes

Not much different then my last selfie…still fucking winter here. LOL

26 Likes

Haha yes I still have a spare tire, just that last little bit of baby/ wine weight that needs to come off by summer!! Back to the gym this week for sure

1 Like

Hmmm… Maybe it was the angle, because I didn’t get that at all… :blush: