Sober selfies

Up to my usual after an absolute motherfucker of a day!

Should clarify that I do actually play it - not just take pictures with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Tree Lighting Ceremony downtown. I drank hot chocolate, which I don’t usually do. We got rained on. Now we are going to hunker down for the expected blizzard conditions that are supposed to come in overnight.

I just want to get some good sleep!

You look stunning :blush: sobriety is a beautiful thing

Thank you @Bill_Phillips :heart:

Just met with my Sponsor for an hour and then had a great Near Campus meeting that covered Pg. 21 of the ‘Big Book’!

#soberalcoholic

Checked out the front flashlight, I am blind now.
Red like a crab after having a bath :grin:

You’ve met little Hamish and Archie - This is Georgie… Our 50kg black lab :slight_smile: his face completely encompasses how I feel right now!

I’m feeling ornery. Happy to be my sober self😎

OMG! Your smile and hair are GORGEOUS! Yay

Read, write, study, smile, laugh, and ground yourself through the waves of recovery… that’s the easier and softer way :rainbow::unicorn:

Awe you just made my day! Thank you!

Pondering my next move. lol :joy:

Day 145. Today is a good day.

Getting stuff done on my 65th day sober! I am a lot more efficient now that I’m not drinking. What took all day to do now takes but a couple of hours!

Rock on!

Day 135- got my hair did :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is that a ES335 on the wall?

I wish! It’s a Gretsch G2622

Treasured moments at our Zen place with our favorite tree…

Both are too bulky in the body to be comfortable for me to play cuz im not a very big girl although they both sound great. Have you ever played a 70s LP? Heavier than Jupiter itself.