Sober selfies

What an amazing journey. So well deserved. I’m inspired. Thank you Megan! Enjoy your new ride. It is bad ass!:blush:

I have a civic SI as well. Fuckin love that car

1 Like

Yeah thats because i didnt see it was an SI… Im sure thats fun to drive … Im in envy… They do make ecu reflashes for it to bump the stock 205hp to 270hp😱…

Honda makes a fine automobile. Great choice and it looks fantastic

Lol yeah it’s now a “style” to have my hair a mess. Works for me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You can pull it off, looks perf :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

I fucking love this car too! I found 6th gear on the highway and just melted!

3 Likes

Mine tops out at 137. It’s electronically limited unfortunately. :cry:

It’s not exactly a croptop @anon2074485 but 6 months ago, this shirt’s buttons were holding on for dear life!
32 Likes

I had my first session of therapy tonight. I am feeling very empowered & motivated to keep on progressing on my path to recovery.

29 Likes

Lol, this sentence made my day.
You look great :+1::wink:

3 Likes

Haha! Touche!

@Englishd, I haven’t tried to max the speed… yet. When I got my last car I got 3 tickets in a month and a half. Trying not to have to pay more money… yet.

1 Like

Don’t let her do the transformers thing with you inside :slight_smile:
c184e16d02af9ebc61912a2f8b1e0ce9

2 Likes

Lotsa true crime has kept me sober :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a Law and Order Marathon for me😊

3 Likes

I’m the same way lol

Updated photo

26 Likes

A beautiful day in Arizona and a great day to be sober. I’m at day 557 and tomorrow morning I will chair a 6am meeting of the Get It Together group of AA. Best part is that I get to give my sponsor his 9 year chip. I’m so grateful for that man.

34 Likes

Father Daughter dance 2019!

44 Likes

Yeah!! Have a blast!

1 Like