Greinke usually is untouchable at dodger stadium, was shocking

1 Like

Ooooh that hurts…feel better.

1 Like

Hi :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

30 Likes

Hey dude! (101010)

1 Like

Alright mate, hope you’re well👍 I promised myself I’d post a picture here after 30 days. I know for a lot of people it wouldn’t be a big deal, but it is for me. A few months ago I wouldn’t have even considered it😁

6 Likes

Another fine Saturday morning at work, enjoying the breeze.

32 Likes

Back in my natural habitat :smiley: I just made 10 litres of salted caramel iced cream. Boo yah.

26 Likes

10 litres!!!

6 weeks happily sober!

16 Likes

First day of the year to crack 60°F, absolutely beautiful afternoon at the match. We got our first win of the season today!

SOBER sporting events ARE possible, folks. I’ve done it 3 times this month alone. You can too. Not only is it possible to do, it’s better!

Coming up on day 300 next week.

37 Likes

Have a great time!! Thanks for the shout out by the way, happy to be back :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome back @Lionfish…

1 Like

10 litres :slight_smile: And then I made 5 litres each of Raspberry sorbet and strawberry sorbet. Some honey and lemon pannacotta…more bloody honeycomb haha! I also made Chocolate Delice, Duck liver pâte, chilli and pineapple chutney, rhubarb saran…God knows how many dessings and sauces…

It was a great day to be a Chef. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Having a blast at Founder’s Day for AA!!

20 Likes

Sounds so good!

Sober smiles!

36 Likes

You look so happy! Awesome!

1 Like

I am. I was also cheesing really hard to show off the difference in my teeth. I just did some whitening treatments so I was trying to document the progress. Lol

3 Likes

Cooking a delicious lunch! Now im tucked in bed to watch some more netflix with crystals all around and a photo of my mum on mothers day :purple_heart: and ill be doing some more cooking later before a nice bath and then bed :slight_smile:
This is also a no makeup me like to let my skin breathe when im at home!

42 Likes

Looks like a glorious time.

Love the shell toes man.

1 Like