Sober selfies

Well no wonder why Lola likes the chair…

Screenshot_20190423-175645

12 Likes

Very cool Chris!! Rock on!

2 Likes

Have a freaking blast!!

1 Like

This made me laugh out loud :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

29 Likes

Wish I could get my kids to listen to ANY music that has an edge to it. But my girls are all into top-40 garbage and teeny-bop hip-hop. I’ve tried to explain to them that you haven’t lived until you have ringing ears 3 days after the concert! My first concert was Ted Nugent in the early 80s. Still love me some Wango Tango! :guitar:

7 Likes

The top 40 garbage doesnt even have any musical instruments being played in it!

2 Likes

And hes STILL rockin around the country

My daughter’s top 3: The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and Green Day. She said The Cure is making it’s way up the list.

6 Likes

Edmonton! :slight_smile: I really liked it overall and people were very friendly. Winters are cold but I’m used to that here so it’s not an issue.

1 Like

32 Likes

When you can finally see & enjoy nature in its purest form…:two_hearts::sunny:

31 Likes

Nice! It’s cold but it’s not Ottawa cold😅

I have a dog named bella that looks just like yours!

7 Likes

my husband and i just celebrated our 10 yr anniversary… I cant believe its been that long! In Oct. '18 I celebrated 5 yr. clean & sober date! Im the happiest I have ever been and wanna give props to everyone out there battling addiction. Its a hard road to travel but I have faith that people can overcome and persevere! One day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time! Xoxoxo

23 Likes

Real men wear pink

12 Likes

I cant see any pink! Might be my eyes :S

2 Likes

Oh it’s all pink, it is a light pink tho lol. Love this shirt.

1 Like

I think its white but i wont argue haha

2 Likes

Haha don’t wanna do another selfie but I’ll take a picture of the shirt for you :joy:

1 Like