Sober selfies

I was a Pat’s fan going back to the 1970s. It’s easy to love them now. Try it back when if they won half their games, it was a good season. I watched them in the 86 superbowl while sitting in a mess hall on a ship in the Mediterranean, get crushed by the Bears.

I catch a few baseball games each season (bosox, Nats) but really the only sports I actively follow are Muay Thai, Boxing, and my #1 fav…Lethwei (Burmese Bare Knuckle kick boxing)

1 Like

I remember watching that game!
Eason, Grogan and Irving Fryar.:pray:.
Man just thinking of those guys/games. Always fun watching them.

3 Likes

Grogan, Plunket, and Sam Bam Cunningham!

1 Like

Ahhh! My husband humors me, as he’s just grateful that after 15 years of living in the US, I finally took an interest in the game :joy:

Before the Pats intervention friend, I compared American Football to Rugby Union, and found it lacking :sweat_smile:

At least I’ve learnt to appreciate the strategy and plays … a bit :+1: :sweat_smile::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

2x Superbowl Champ Jim Plunkett is a Raider, we claim him! :smile:

2 Likes

Everyday counts!! :metal: way to go!

I used to think Muay Thai was the roughest combat sport, but it’s got nothing on Lethwei. Lethwei is Muay Thai’s bad-assed grandfather. Still love Muay Thai, but I am all about Lethewi.

In two weeks I’ll be training for 4 hours with the reigning World Lethwei Championship Cruiser Weight champ, and I am totally stoked.

4 Likes

50% Awesome. 50% wtf?

What are you going to do between now and then to prep? :flushed:

I am prepped. I train every morning and attend classes 4-5 times a week.

1 Like

Why do I now just want to eat a big bowl of cheese and bacon fries? :cry::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Love this picture of you. Black and white photos are so pretty.

1 Like

Totchos (nachos made with tater tots!)

11 Likes

That looks seriously yummy!! Too many olives for me … but easy to pick off :+1::joy:

We’re having salad tonight. :sob:

2 Likes

Thankies :slight_smile:

374 days!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

31 Likes

Kick off!!! Pats v Giants :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Aww, hope you feel better Frank!!!

Traveling sober selfie

39 Likes

Hiiiiiii!!! :slight_smile: waving back

1 Like

Now I see who I am chatting with :slight_smile: