The One Thing You've Never Experienced?

I’m good! 221 days sober, so I’m trucking right along :slight_smile:️.

2 Likes

YES! My son likes them but my wife and daughter look at us like we’re nuts, lol. I will buy 3-4 before they go away and wrap them in wax paper and foil and freeze them. Eat one once a month as a treat till they’re gone :slight_smile: love those damn things.

I have never managed to go more than 2 weeks after payday without blowing it all. Until now :smiley:

3 Likes

Seriously. You should totally go. I am blessed to be in Middle TN and get to go hang out in the Ryman once or twice a year.

1 Like

Oh you should totally add this to your list of things to do if you like music! So fun!

1 Like

Should put it on my bucket list along with visiting new York and Egypt and sky diving :grin:

2 Likes

1/14… You? :blush:

1 Like

I’ve either not had the money to go or can’t find anyone to go with :pensive:

I have never watched harry potter and i believe im not missing out

2 Likes

12/18…coming up!!!

2 Likes

1/10 - but I got a couple years on ya.

1 Like

Never seen a single Rocky or Rambo movie. Never been to disneyland. Never been skiing or snowboarding.

1 Like

Rambo I get, seen em, don’t need to again. But no Rocky?! Oh man…everyone but 5 is fantastic!

2 Likes

Aww that’s awesome :heart:️ … My mom, sister, grandma, dad (he’s 24th too!) and me are all January birthdays.

1 Like

@L3AH
Never been to skiing or snowboarding. I am ok with that. But I really like to try those snowmobiles. I love them in the sea.

1 Like

I’ve never broken a bone! (Knock on wood)

5 Likes

I’ve never watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Game of Thrones and never broke a bone.

1 Like

Haha I’ll let you know how it goes :wink:

And I have never watched Game of Thrones either.

Damn dude, you ok?

2 Likes

Oh my God :no_mouth: How did this happen?