The Strava thread

2 KOMs I saw.

I decided to try for the up Salina St tonight. Only shaved 2 seconds off my time, 12 seconds from KOM. I need to do it early in a ride instead of last

12 seconds faster is better than slower though.

Yeah, the koms were on the same section of road, one is just a longer segment. Not sure who made them.

Well now you own them. Boom.

2 Likes

My last two runs have sucked. Tomorrow is a new day though, right?

2 Likes

You’ll kill it, I’m sure!

1 Like

Hey, they were runs…those extra calories and ur heart couldn’t tell the difference! U wanna feel better about em go look at mine, they really suck! :laughing:

1 Like

Have you or someone you love been affected by an atrocity such as this?

A-picture-of-a-man-bun-undercut-from-a-hipster-wearing-sunglasses-and-standing-next-to-a-wall

Do you shave with a straight razor or at least a single blade safety razor?
Is there not enough space on your iPhone to hold all your Mumford and sons & black keys b-sides AND your audiobook copy of “the perks of being a wallflower” at the same time?
Do your craft beers not taste “crafty” enough?

If so please join us this Saturday for the first annual “5k Run for the Bun” Help us fight this affliction. For every mile you run a man bun will be surgically removed and replaced with a @Yoda-Stevie “Marine Corps. Medium” buzzcut and for every participant who completes the course an unfortunate child named Asher or Teigen will be given a more practical name.
Together we can make a difference…together we can find a cure!"

@Englishd @MandiH :laughing::grin:

8 Likes

Pure. Comic. Genius.

3 Likes

Thanks :grin: …told em I was gonna hijack threads, this was the last one I’d replied to and the phrase “run for the bun” popped in my head, just took a few mins to build from there :laughing:

5 Likes

The run still stunk, but I “ran” with my almost 11 year old and the surroundings were good.

5 Likes

Hahaha, oh man I love it! Way to take one for the team dude! For the record tho ur hair is long enough if u just lose the scunci we got no beef! Lol the ones that bother me are the guys with the shaved sides and just enough up top to make that little rooster tail…the “extreme alfalfa” if u will. Back when I was in school we called that a bowl cut, those of us that rocked it listened to rob zombie & marilyn Manson and were inclined to beat the shit out of the type of guys who wear em today and we didnt borrow hair products from our girlfriends :rofl:

3 Likes

Bahaha! I KNEW you could do it with how long your hair is, this cracks me up!

1 Like

Yeah that’s not the picture of a maniacal serial killer. Sure… If I start running does that mean you’ll forego the man bun?

2 Likes

buys @Hope0110 a pair of nikes see we’ve already saved one man’s dignity, come on people, let’s get it trending! #saveatesticlespareavagina #r4tb

2 Likes

Btw I figured u’d know what i was talkin about…had to keep our hair loose so it would fly around properly when headbangers ball came on right? :grin:

1 Like

Hi, new and just you as well. Caro Du. Montreal, Qc :slight_smile: Need to get out there more.

trance zombie voice vanessa warwick :heart_eyes:… never dated many blonds myself but damn she was bad! Plus that was around the time I was hitting puberty lmao, Id forgotten about her, man those were the days!

1 Like

Dude, I was just telling my husband I need to get back to running. I definitely should buy new shoes. Should I run to Finland to knock that stupid man bun off @Mephistopheles?

3 Likes

Nah, it was a faux bun…he just put it up to taunt us, hes got better taste than all that lol

2 Likes

I saw two terrible man buns when I went out to lunch today