Traveling Sober

I remember walking half way over that bridge Danni walked the full way over :scream:

2 Likes

Great pictures :+1: the cat looks comfortable :joy:

2 Likes

Sober morning at Frankfurt Airport :sun_with_face:

14 Likes

@MrsOdh is this…
A) Fun
B) Scary
C) Spooky
D) No big deal
E) Awesome engineering.
F) Best way to get from Sweden to Denmark.

15 Likes

My favourite bridge in the world. Oresund. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

That’s Öresundsbron. It looks a bit strange because at this point Pepparholmen the bridge turns into a tunnel. A high bridge would’ve been a danger for the flights from Kastrup (A Danish airport)

Where I live though it’s not the best way to get to Denmark we’ve got ferries from Gothenburg and a few other cities that would be closer than going over the bridge and cheaper :joy:

If we’re not going for a vacation and want a quick trip to Copenhagen we’re taking the ferry Helsingborg/Helsingør which takes about 20 mins and is way cheaper than going over the bridge.

It’s a cool experience going over though.

7 Likes

I never thought I’d ever be able to travel sober. And then I did. And it was wild. I do travel a lot. But here are some pictures from 2 trips since I stopped drinking.

Kenya Dec 23

London, Manchester, Edinburg

Looking for my pics from Brazil. :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Awesome engineering :+1:

3 Likes

18 Likes

I took the train from Malmö to København and back so many times. I love that place, the cities, the train ride, all the wonderful memories :star_struck:
We usually take the overnight train to København and there is another one to Stockholm. Love traveling scandinavian cities by train :steam_locomotive:

6 Likes

Awesome pics im looking forward to a week in bali fly out next Wednesday NZ time. Ill try my best to update here too.

8 Likes

Sober in Kona! Loving it :palm_tree::hibiscus::coconut::coffee:

22 Likes

19 Likes

Coffee Farm

19 Likes

The Holy Grail.
Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sheila and i just back from a wee break to the outer hebrides ,islands of the west coast of Scotland golden sand beaches

22 Likes

2 more days here! It goes too fast :beach_umbrella::palm_tree::hibiscus:

19 Likes

20 Likes

Will post more been out walking a few times its quite overwhelming with people constantly trying to get you into stores or wanting to talk to you.

16 Likes

Where are you?