Truth and tough love

I think the UK military have a similar dining strategy. And yet, we sent £2m to India so they could hold a concert in support of Womens Rights.

Not that I’m against sending £2m to India to hold a concert in support of Womens Rights but… you know? Military meals would be further up my priority list.

Anyway…where is @Englishd ?? We’ve gone way off topic here, can you rail us back please?

1 Like

Quiche is now and will forever be a thing. You did it to yourself.

I do know that no matter what you put in a quiche, if you don’t turn on the oven, nothing’s going to happen. No quiche for you.

Quiche for you. Quiche for you. Quiche for you. Maybe if I say it enough, you’ll start to think quiche is for you.

5 Likes

Release your inner quiche

2 Likes

I don’t like quiche…I prefer frittata.

I prefer Filipino Torta

I’m just here for the quiche.

2 Likes

Good ol’ Quiche Lorraine…

2 Likes

Just went to a Filipina bridal shower, sooo much delicious food!!

2 Likes

im-really-in-the-mood-for-a-quickie-its-pronounced-14525312

9 Likes

My ex-wife is Filipina. I make several dishes and also go to a Filipino eatery with my son. Love most Filipino food.

3 Likes

I just smirk laughed so much at this

1 Like

Geez guys. Quiche was a terrible analogy. I tried to nip that in the bud 30 comments ago. Then the quiche analogy went off on a game trail, found an abandoned cave filled with water, dove down to see if it exited somewhere, got turned upside down and drowned. Just leave it already.

3 Likes

I thought it was a GREAT analogy!!

1 Like

I go to a meeting and come back to this shit. Good Lord

7 Likes

Lol! I think if we were to use it as an analogy, then we need to break it down. Whats the purpose of a program? Get you sober and have you live a fulfilling life. How does quiche relate? If can feed you and you can enjoy it. The flaw in the arguement was that he didnt like cheese (or for that matter quiche…). This implies that hes tried cheese (and quiche) before, and has personal experience to know that he does not like it.

The real life application would be that he has to try a program (really try) in order to know if its not for him. The issue at first was that someone said that AA was not for them without having worked it.

7 Likes

Yep. Exactly.

3 Likes

@anon19498634 fixed it lol

7 Likes

Should that be “less than“ and not “less then”… haha I’m one to ask :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I catch that crap all the time as well! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well I’m comfortable in my sobriety, thanks to AA, so the idea of a quiche gets me all hot and bothered.

4 Likes