We need to laugh. Make it happen

I’ll join you both :joy::+1: I’ll bring the ice cream, it’s hot in hell

4 Likes

I love other people’s misfortune caught on camera.

You’ve been framed is one of my favourite TV shows.

1 Like

Yeah it’s Schadenfreude :joy:

1 Like

Hehehe me too. When this happens with a friend I first laugh and then help them :joy: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

What do you call 4 Mexicans in a boat that is sinking???

Quattro Sinko😂

2 Likes

What’s brown and sticky??

A stick!

3 Likes

Ouch :joy: I would have laughed too

1 Like

Haha we’ll have to eat it fast or it’ll melt

1 Like

This is me everyday! Haha, except I have a book in my hand.

1 Like

I definitely do.

Looks like the selfie I just took

1 Like

Word.

4 Likes

Questions Questions Questions …

3 Likes

Just for you yoda @Yoda-Stevie

7 Likes

Toy Yoda…way better than a car.

3 Likes

“Back in the day” when I worked in Telecom Sales, and our office was a bullpen of cubes, one of the guys I worked with thought he was big shot, and always cold-called prospects on speaker phone. Drove me nuts, as I sat across from him, and had to wait for him to be done, before I could make my calls. He didn’t care if you were in the middle of a call, he’d just dial his phone on speaker, and start talking.

Finally I got sick of it. I grabbed a “While You Were Out” pad, and scribbled two messages. "Alice Jones. Got your voicemail. Please call back. Very interesting in discussing services.
1-800-275-4277.

Alice again. Getting ready to move forward. Need to discuss pricing. 1-800-275-4277.

So he gets back from lunch. Looks at the two messages, and announces to the bullpen to “Listen up. I’m gonna show you all how to close”

He hits speaker and dials the number, it connects and the whole office hears:
“Oooooobaby! I’m so glad you called. I’m soooooo wet just waiting to talk to you. Press 5 to really make me scream your name…”

The whole office is rolling, and “Mr. Silverback Salesman” is pissed that he was made a fool of.
For you see, 1-800-275-4277 was 1-800-ASK4ASS…

9 Likes

FB_IMG_1528509268609

7 Likes

Lol, I missed it too…I hope for their sake they think “dont piss off Stevie” he embarrasses coworkers and puts pubes in the boss’s coffee! :laughing:

3 Likes

A saved barbarian, is still a barbarian.

5 Likes

Ahaha this is hilarious! :joy::rofl: