We need to laugh. Make it happen

Yep, and if u run out of bacon grease hit the piggly wiggly or ur grandmas house and getcha a piece of fatback :grin: the idea of cooking green beans without at least a piece of country ham is just preposterous right @MoCatt?

4 Likes

Blasphemy. Just blasphemy. What kind of person would do that?

2 Likes

Everything is better with bacon right?

2 Likes

Yep, as that video @C-sun blessed us with would undoubtedly say if they had thought about it…got vegetables? Rub some bacon on it!

2 Likes

I expect @Yoda-Stevie to enter stage left at any second, carrying a big old pig.

3 Likes

5 Likes

A feral hog. Wild bacon is good bacon.

2 Likes

Okay gravy is marinara sauce for Philadelhia Italian Catholics. I love me some sausage gravy and biscuits though. And I keep bacon fat, ghee, butter, crisco, and duck fat in my fridge at all times. I don’t know why I’ve never thought to make popcorn with bacon grease. It’s definitely happening this weekend.

3 Likes

Yessssssss,I’m gonna watch the third one then judge harshly!
Man second was fun but really different,it’s like someone saying “winning the lottery wouldn’t change me” but yeah, money always does.

1 Like

5 Likes

11 Likes

Fantastic! And so true!!

1 Like

My Mama sent this to me. @Neighbrofthebeast668, this one’s for you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

My husband and I always watch the Try channel on YouTube. Irish people trying southern foods, Canadian food, different alcohols. They are goddamn hysterical. I highly suggest checking more out!

1 Like

FB_IMG_1533049556086

4 Likes

@MoCatt :joy:

6 Likes

:joy: I love Mayberry & the Andy Griffith Show :hugs::heart_eyes:

Love it!!!
Steal from you!

1 Like

37842923_534407683643474_797287238856605696_n
Looking for Mars tonight?

5 Likes