We need to laugh. Make it happen

7 Likes

…with all the social media/political drama going on…

9 Likes

6 Likes

This was in my sons bin when I picked him up from school today. It’s a “cobra” but it was flipped upside down when I first saw it-more like a trouser snake! Lol I died laughing. I showed the teacher and she almost spit her coffee out hahaha

10 Likes

Night shift life…

6 Likes

I.am.shooketh. :flushed::rofl:

1 Like

With ya. I have come to the conclusion that when we have reached the point where every election has become “the most important in our lifetimes” and we tear ourselves apart over something systematically built to recur every 2 or 4 years…

The government has way too much impact on our lives.

The government needs to get off my lawn.

But that’s just me. If someone wants to act like the Sun will explode if an election goes the wrong way, they are free to do so…just not on my lawn.

4 Likes

Hahahaha freakin Mars and his stink eye

2 Likes

I do this with a spoon to stir my coffee …always when i come back its been thrown in the sink…🤦 i guess only some will understand…

21 Likes

I resemble this remark

Spotted lots of Shit at a gift shop today. I’ve since been dying laughing while reading about different types of Special Shit online. Of course, the company is out of Texas. Native Texan here. I’ve gotta get some of that Shit! www.specialshit.com

6 Likes
4 Likes

That’s so weird!

What food would you eat if delivered daily? I’m thinking I could eat a slice of extra cheese pizza every day for the rest of my life. I think I really could do it.

4 Likes

Anything free

2 Likes

Even Vegemite?

1 Like

2 Likes

9 Likes

Laughed out loud in this one :joy:

1 Like