Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

Yes you keep doing what you’re doing!! :muscle:
You’re doing amazingly so dont be discouraged. :hugs:

If you think of it this way, its actually a good sign because it shows how hard you’ve been working your muscles and they’re growing/getting stronger. The fluid retention will come off and you’ll look leaner than ever! :star_struck:

2 Likes

You are amazingly and awesomely encouraging!! Thank you for being SO fantastic and supportive!! I do know that I’m treating my body so much better with quitting the drinking, eating right, staying hydrated and exercising daily. The “race” Im running in my own race. Its a lifestyle choice that I’m choosing for myself, one in which I hope I’ll be able to sustain for my lifetime. It didn’t take a week for me to get so out of shape, so getting back into shape isn’t going to come that fast back. Consistency and determination, focus and self care will all help me in getting to where I want to me.

Thank you SO much! (((Hugs)))

1 Like

Today i messed up i overate a chocolate muffin slice of cheddared cheese a huge bowl of pasta with chicken i was stressed out i will work hard this week it wont stop me yes i overate ima work my body like a mad dog this week and have a reduction of calories atleast it was better then a pack of cigarettes or a 40oz of Malt liqour i can do this :pray:

4 Likes

Checking in.
Walked the dogs.
Got my 3 1/2 miles in after.
Leftover flank steak that I made into a salad instead of a sandwich. I didn’t use ALL the leftover steak. Which is huge for me. The little bit that’s left might go to waste but I didn’t finish it off like the human garbage disposal I use to be :rofl:
No snacks, no booze, no dip for the super bowl. Is that boring? Or just sober cool :sunglasses:?
But I do have some ribs waiting for dinner.
Check y’all at my weigh in tomorrow.
Sober on
:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes

Tomorrow is my official weigh in and thanks to super bowl eating I know it won’t be good…I will not let it derail me!! My weight was good this morning so I know it won’t be a real weight. It’s just one day of junk food and nothing more.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

2 Likes

Yes thats all it was a day of junk food !
We got this i feel pretty horrible today to but its nothing were going to get back up and keep fighting !

2 Likes

Checking in Feb 8 2021

Its MONDAAAAYY brand new day brand new week to get the results that we want hope everyone has an awesome day im going to work like a mad dog this week to get my results LETS GOOO !!! Last weigh in was 193 …

2 Likes

Checking in on weigh in day :man_facepalming:
I’m at 198.8
Past Friday 198.4
Last Monday 198.2.
I don’t like it. I’m still under goal weight of 200.

I checked in yesterday all happy about not eating all the left over steak for lunch. Then I blew it on the ribs for the super bowl. There were 3 ribs left and I was like the cookie monster. “I’ll never get ribs again”. Finished them off. I don’t know why I do that. I mean I almost never cook ribs. And so I polished them off. But I had no chips or dips or any other appetizers or snacks during the day.

I guess I’m just afraid I’ll gain all my weight back :grimacing: No terrified! I lost about 50 pounds and I don’t want to gain it back again. That’s what always happens. I’ve lost weight before just to put it all back on again. I’m not freaking out. But I do have that fear. And I thought I ate pretty well over the weekend and didn’t over indulge.

Got my dog walk in today.
Pilates reformer work out in. 45 min.
Swiss cheeseburger with bacon and some tator tots for my lunch.

Thanks for listening to me whine. I thought maybe if I wrote my feelings down it would help.
I’m sober. I’m under goal weight. I shouldn’t be complaining. Maybe this is what maintaining is.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Yess ! You got it right your doing an awesome job glad you enjoyed those ribs its exactly what is happening your maintaining your weight under 200 wich is great ! Dont be so hard on yourself sometimes were going to grab an extra this or that what matters is that were consistent and if your maintaining under 200 thats a WIN WIN for me !

1 Like

Checking in Feb 8 2021

Breakfast Vanilla greek yogurt
Lunch roast beef on honey whole wheat
Dinner 3 hard boiled eggs

30 min of Calisthenics
20 min of dumbbells
20 min of my app workout
Feeling great that iam consistent that i keep showing up i think thats whats very important i felt so unmotivated today but i pushed and carried on and got my workout for the day ! I weighed in last week at 193 lets see what it says on the 15th excited :partying_face:

3 Likes

Finished off the day with

510 calories.
Did good today. My wife offered me some of hers and I said NO!!! Politely :blush:
But one day is not enough to do good. Got to keep working it everyday.

3 Likes

Got my weight goal today! 🤸
Have walked a lot lately and was eating as healthy as I could. Now focus on mantaining it :grin:

Picture made during my walk in the snow yesterday.

4 Likes

5dce452ae314c34b0067559118f4d7b5

1 Like

Now thats AWESOME !!!
You should be very very proud of yourself thats amazing and definitly motivating !!

1 Like

CONSISTENCY is Key showing up when you dont want to showing up when it gets discouraging or hard is what gets us to our goals LETS GOOO

1 Like

@Fury @AdvntrLane @apes2020
Hope you guys are doing awesome on this journey !!! LETS GOOO

4 Likes

(((Hugs))) to you! I can feel your frustration within your post. It totally sucks when we see that scale fluctuate up especially, but stay strong and stay the course!

The ribs sound SO good quite honestly!!

I know your fear too about gaining the weight all back. It will be 2 years ago coming up (end of June), I was just 122 lbs. Then I threw it all away and gain 30 lbs July 2019 - Nov 2020. It came on fast and furious since I just drank and drank and didn’t exercise whatsoever especially through March - November. Now Im working out like crazy and trying to eat better to lose it all again and its being more stubborn this time around than last (maybe because I’m that much older now?!). I think back on that time and question myself, why is the HELL did I do this to myself?!? The only thing I can come up with is - alcohol. It called my name and I just kept going to it.

Enjoy today and we are hear for you my friend! Anytime!!

3 Likes

Hell yeah man!

Just got done breakfast overnight oats, with a banana and a glass of soy milk,

I’ll take my nap, and hit the gym in the afternoon, I will get my beach bod, by spring time

2 Likes

That is AWESOME !!! hell yeaa :pray::pray:
Glad to hear you have a set season to when youll reach your goal thats motivating im very proud of you man :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks man!!

How you coming along I know you fell off but we all do, hit That goal yet?

1 Like