Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up 2

Continuing the discussion from Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1) - #2626 by Deelzebub.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

OK-maybe-more-than-little-research

Follow me for more weightloss tips and tricks.

27 Likes

I left you a blank slate and you did not disappoint!:joy:

6 Likes

That is so funny

1 Like

164lb which I’m finding surprising as I don’t feel that I’m restricting food that much this week. I’m feeling good in myself with plenty of energy. My sleep is not consistent at the moment. Last night I managed about 3 hours but the night before was 8 so I’m managing well enough.

7 Likes

2 month check-in, down just under 10 lbs. A bit of a false read, as yesterday I didn’t really eat a meal, just noshed various energy bars. But if I can generally maintain for another month before my travel I will have met my goal. Could my sobriety also stay on track? Less confident there, but I will go with ODAAT!

5 Likes

Lost 3.2lbs with all the walking and hiking i did this past week in Arizona. I realized i can move more and eat less

10 Likes

For those who may count calories i found this calculator that figures what you should consume to meet a goal weight by a certain date

10 Likes

First post vacation Saturday weigh in.
193.4 lbs.
I can definitely live with that. I thought I’d break 200.
:pray:

13 Likes

74.3kg this morning. Yes, you read that right…… I switched to metric because the arithmetic is getting too hard for me! :joy:

11 Likes

I do metric, cant undwratand the other one lol. I startwd at nearly 78kg(my heaviest ever!) Am down to 75kg and this last month it wont move despite the gym and not drinking for 5 weeks now. Habe stopped standing on the scales as it just ticks me off how. But gotta keep going/trying. You are doing great by the way!

7 Likes

Good morning gang,

Ive lost 4.7lbs since my last weighin on 4/27. Hiking the grand canyon does wonders.

Total lost 29.3lbs since 12/30/22 when i started my weightloss journey.

Im proud of my numbers!

14 Likes

This is something to be sooo proud of! Ur doing amazing on ur health journey!

2 Likes

That’s a neat little calculator to give people an idea.

1 Like

I have to start tracking here again… my goal is to move slowly down to 180. My last weigh in was 200, I’m not looking to lose more than 2 pounds per week (max) I’ll be targeting 1 pound per week. I’ll weigh in on Monday mornings and I’ll also take measurements (I’ll keep those to myself). This is a super helpful thread.

I’m starting by eating 2500 cals and the only macro I’m really tracking is protein. Target range will be between 180-200 grams per day.

10 Likes

197.4 lbs this morning. I will continue at 2500 cals for another week, if the weight loss doesn’t slow down I will up cals by 200/day.

8 Likes

194.8lbs.
I got to get off London time.
Starting today.

7 Likes

74.4kg today. I’m about to eat my second breakfast while the kids are still asleep (don’t ask)

7 Likes

Down 1.5lbs this week. My measurements are looking better. Steady progress. I’ll take it!

Goal this week is to increase exercise

9 Likes

Weighed in at 194.4 this morning. 3 pounds down from last week it’s a little faster than I’d like to do but I’m gonna ride for 1 more week and see if I settle in better at 2500 cals. I will adjust next Monday if it doesn’t slow but I have 5 days off coming up and I usually suck at eating right during time off.

8 Likes