Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

@Dazercat that is so true :rofl: That also used to be true of me in my 20s!

Well I am checking in on the thread but still stubbornly hovering around 72kg. According to another app I have, the calories I have saved should have me drop a couple of llbs at least, but pretty much the same on the scales. I do feel slimmer, and my face looks better. Maybe the scales will catch up eventually :thinking:

2 Likes

Weigh in day
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Weight check in 137.0 lbs
Not sure what my ‘proper’ weight should be… I’ll continue to eat healthy and exercise and go from there. And I’ll continue with my lemon drink in the mornings.
:pray:🧘‍♂:hugs::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Still 72kg, but considering the amount of sweet stuff I am eating as part of my “self care” I don’t think it is bad to maintain. I am looking slimmer so that is something. Just hoping if I keep plodding away, and gradually ease off the chocolate, it will start coming off.

2 Likes

A few years ago, I was about 165 pounds. I’m down to 134.

A huge change cutting out the booze.

4 Likes

After my first year or so I just had to give up the sweets and chocolates. It was making me I’ll. And I was strong enough in my sobriety. Give it time. I ate lots of chocolate instead of booze my first year. And I know I wasn’t alone. And gelato :yum::rofl: Now I haven’t had any added sugar for over 6 months. No More Added Sugar
Keep up the good work Jenny.

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks for sharing that. I will head over to have a read! At the moment I am sort of content to give in as sobriety more important, but really don’t want this to become a habit.

1 Like

199.8. :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Hooray, that is so satisfying!

I have finally started to lose weight. Not doing anything differently (in fact eating too much) apart from giving up wine. Showing on the scales now, lost 0.5kg. I am hoping to get under 70kg for the first time in a few years soon :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

200.6 lbs. :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

134.0 lbs Glad to be not overeating or snacking/emotional eating as I don’t want to gain it back!! I’m having the hot lemon drink this morning coffee will wait :grinning:🧘‍♂:pray::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Gained 5 lbs since Jan 31 :flushed: I have been definitly emotional overeating since getting clean 2 weeks ago AND eating put of boredom. But March 1st is tmrw and I’m joining in on the workout challenge. Plus doing my own thing too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You lost me on that one buddy. :rofl:
Except for feeding my cats. Nothing before coffee.

Great Job on the 134 :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Had a bout of gastro illness last week that was good for 5 pounds off.

Down to 229.4 from my highest weight 270 in Nov.

Disclaimer: I had gastric sleeve surgery Dec 7. It means I cam eat a whole lot less.

4 Likes

Hope you are feeling better now. That is a lot to lose in a week so must have been horrible

Lost another 4lb. I’m 8lb down in total now since going AF 7 weeks ago and healthy eating. So slow but going in the right direction at least.

Well done everyone keep going.

5 Likes

Great job.
Staying sober makes all that much easier.
Good for you.
:pray::heart:

Weigh in Monday.
198.4 :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Friday.
200.4 :white_check_mark:

1 Like

You’re still below 201 Eric, That’s a win!!
Have a splendid weekend, see you on the sober side Monday :hugs:

1 Like