Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

Wow! U lost alot of weight! Ur right! It is the processed foods that are being thrown away. I miss certain things but I am trying to find alternatives. I love the 0 cal sparkling water cuz it tastes like a healthy pop lol I miss icecream tho. I do. The keto icecream isn’t the same haha ya maybe it might be worth another try :slight_smile: u did well before!

3 Likes

I guess I’m lucky. I’ve never really been a fan of sodas. “Ppop” :blush: but I do love a nice ginger ale. But I’m on that no sugar thing so I don’t do them now.
My new fave is the Spindrift. They’re great! I love the new pink lemonade one. 0 cal 0 sugar

4 Likes

I’m gonna be on the lookout for this! I tried the 1/2 tea, 1/2 lemonade one but didn’t love that.

1 Like

I can only find it at Whole Foods and I usually buy it all :joy: But I have got on the Spindrift website and bought the 24 pack before. I like the lemon too. But I like the pink lemonade one best now.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I just found this thread. Are you all weighing in daily? Is everyone doing there own thing and just trying to stay accountable?
I’m trying so hard not to regain what my sister paid so much money for me to loose but since I’ve stopped drinking it seems im craving sugar like a fool. I mostly eat tons of vegetables, I love my veggies and go easy on the meats because they are hard on my stomach. My issue is sugar. Especially on days like today where I’m in stressful situations around alcohol.

5 Likes

Welcome Shaunda.
Personally I weigh in Monday and Friday. I did Noom when I first started my sobriety journey. So I use this thread just to be accountable.
Have you seen the no added sugar thread?

I do not want to regain what I lost either.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

No I haven’t. Thank you so much for passing that one on to me. I will also check that out. I appreciate it.

1 Like

Good for you! I’ve only made it a week. I’m so on and off with keto that I think it actually hurts me in the long run. Keep it up, go you!

1 Like

Really amazing Dana! It sounds like you have found what works for you! Really glad you have. Make sure to get enough vitamins, minerals and fibrous vegetables.

You rock! :boom:

3 Likes

@Faugxh @onthewagon31
Thank u both so much!

Monday weigh in: Down 4 lbs
Seeing some progress on body measurements. Not much but I’ll take it :slight_smile: and I guess just feeling healthier is a huge improvement too. I’m mainly going for how I feel as opposed to the numbers on the scale :slight_smile: hope everyone is doing well working towards their weightloss goals!

7 Likes

Hi Shaunda, I’ve been here a couple weeks, trying to lose my alcohol weight I packed on the past 10 years. I’ve only weighed in on Friday’s, I usually weigh myself at home daily, and by all means, if I have a good #, I will be adding it here too! :hugs:

3 Likes

The amount of sugar I ate the last week during a few events showed on my scale this morning. Im up a few pounds. Thats ok. Ive removed added sugar from my diet and taking substitutions with me to meetings. Trying to plan ahead. Lol
This morning was 177.6 lbs.
My goal is to get back to 160 where I was last year before certain events happened in my life.
I am satisfied with where I’m at regardless if I hit that weight or not, my original goal was 200 lbs so I cant be to frustrated lol but I did feel better at 160. So its something to work for.

7 Likes

Weigh Monday
198.0 lbs.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

8 Likes

Great work Eric! What is ur goal weight? I feel like u must be close :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, when I started Noom my goal weight was 200. I did loose 45-50 pounds when I started my sober journey. So I’m there. My goal weight is 195-200. I’d prefer 195 so I got some wiggle room :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
So basically I’m just trying to stay accountable here now.
Thanks.

9 Likes

Wow that’s impressive! Way to go Eric!!

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:
Like I said on my very first post here.
Fat. Drunk. And Hungover.
Is not how I want to go through my bronze years :sunglasses:
:pray::cactus::purple_heart:

8 Likes

Absolutely :100: You’ve come such a long way

4 Likes