Weightloss CHECK IN : dont give up (Part 1)

Hitting crossfit in 2 hours, and plan to feel all the pain and remember my goals! GREAT JOB @Truckinmonster21

1 Like

@Truckinmonster21

Still waiting on you yo join the gym crowd lol.

1 Like

Awesome @MagicMama thank you :pray:

Once I quit ciggies, I could literally breathe. I wont lie , I do love the morning cigarette and coffee moment. But since I stopped cold turkey , I don’t even think about it because I am enjoying my early morning fitness routine so much that surprisingly the joy that brings me has over rided the enjoyment of my morning cigarette and coffee… Just quit cold Turkey, if I can do it, you can do it. You just have to want to :trophy:

1 Like

Got my weigh in. And I’m under goal weight again. Bring on the single serving peppermint patties :heart:
Just 2.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Hey Chris. I just posted what worked for me when I quit smoking in the 2021 roll call - introduce yourself!
If you’re interested.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

I loveeeee peppermint patties. Such an 80s treat :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations !!! :fire::fire: thats what im talking about

1 Like

I read your post that’s interesting didn’t know It was at the bottom so i cruised through the whole thread,

And I learned a bit about you, your a yank lol same here, and out west, it’s kinda been a consideration for me,

I had job prospects in midwest I didn’t pursue them and went to treatment instead, decided to stay semi close to home to fix a shattered relationship, cause I am a dumb ass. But recently got some hits and I’m probably gonna start checking into them just in a holding pattern at the moment

I say fuck alot as well

And is it Car keys or Khakis?

1 Like

@Dazercat
@apes2020

I used to live in York, home of the peppermint pattie and they are my favorite.

I also used to live in Hershey, well just outside of it. So I’ve been around the chocolate love of the world.

3 Likes

With oat milk.
Taste like carrot cake.

3 Likes

Its that time of the week. Sunday weekly weigh in :trophy:… 71.8kg. Same as last week. I’ve got an appointment with a dietican in 8 days. So maybe that will shed some more light on my situation. I’ve been eating clean and exercising, but I’m plateauing. All good. Not stressed. I’m enjoying the process :heart: keep up the good work guys. Your all killing it !! :trophy:

2 Likes

@apes2020

Someone else mentioned C4 preworkout, and I said I would let you know, I got a free trial as a friend said it was too much for him.

Flavor not bad, nutrients not bad, cost I think about 25 bucks US, i got it free so great.

I used it a half hour prior to workout with great results, I was at muscle failure and still had energy.

Overall If you cant gold standard, C4 is pretty good, and I was surprised considering my substance abuse history that it would work for me

2 Likes

Checkin in January 16th 2021
Breakfast had my protein smoothie
Lunch had a can of peaches
Family had chick fil a kept nudging to partake but i resisted with bravery and strength VICTORY IS MINE !
For dinner i had a spinach wrap inside i put 2 slices of ham, 2 scrambled eggs , romaine lettuce , mayo , tomatoe and sharp cheddar cheese I FEEL GOOD cant wait until fridays weigh in !

2 Likes

Hope you figure it out and get the results you want :heart:

2 Likes

Checking in Janaury 17th 2021
Goodmorning ! Making my smoothie for the morning for lunch ill be having a turkey sandwich
Then dinner ill have a chicken breast with side of rice :fire: LETS GOOOO !!!

1 Like

My weekly weigh is today and I’m down 1.4 lbs!! I am very happy with that!! I’m now 144.4 lbs (started at 151.8 lbs 7 weeks ago) so I’ve lost 7.4 lbs in that time. 7.4 lbs doesn’t sound like much especially over 7 weeks of working out regularly, eating better, NO ALCOHOL, but I know it is something to be hugely excited and proud about, and I most certainly am! I did this for me and for my health and happiness. I have my whole future ahead of me. It’s not about the destination but the journey. On top of ALL this, tomorrow I’ll have 2 months sober!! Make it a great GREAT day all!

4 Likes

Congrats thats a major victory happy for you :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for being so enthusiastic and supportive, it means SO much!! :blush:

2 Likes

4.5 pounds off, feeling its water loss but I’ll take it :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes