What would you do? - Zombie Apocalypse

Hahahahahaha GOT EMMMMMMM

2 Likes

Iā€™m a character in a Zombie book. My character is a medieval knight who wealds a mace!

1 Like

I had to look it up. Sodegarami

2 Likes

I played that much resident evil games over the last 2 decades that i would want all the weapons they haveā€¦shotgunā€¦magnum was awesomeā€¦rocket launcherā€¦grenade gun. Id cause mayhem!!! Lol

But do you have the unlimited ammo cheat code?

Lol that wud be nice!

We should all be prepared and have a doomsday kit handy.

1 Like

I would get myself a good 4x4ā€¦dress in leather biker gear it has armor built inā€¦get a bow and arrow an axe and possibly a gunā€¦get my wife my dog and try take to high ground an old castle high walls of course get food n waterā€¦mayb even try get a boatā€¦i used to think i would go hide up a tree but i scrapped that idea lol i like dawn of the dead hiding in a mall is a good idea but the ones in uk are abit shitā€¦

2 Likes

In other words, become a pirate. YES

1 Like

Lol great post!! I actually think about scenarios like this all the time. Since I am some what sort of a prepper, I would just board up my windows and I should be good for about 4 months. Then I would probably go to a mountainous area and to live out my days.

Iā€™m thinking viking, but if pirate works for you, be a pirate.

3 Likes

Where we are it would be difficult to tell if there was q zombie invasionā€¦most.of the locals look like zombies

Iā€™m not cool enough to be a pirate. Iā€™m most likely to bolt and live a short nomadic survivalist hunter-gatherer life, heading days deeper into the bush whenever I spot a living biped. Instead of death by zombie, I guess I probably trip and break my ankle, and so dying from either dehydration from no water, or dehydration from getting the runs from bad water. Iā€™d make terrible TV.

2 Likes

Rubbish James. Youā€™d be the character that starts off all anxious and not knowing what to do, but in the second season, after getting a small network of computers up and connected youā€™d become stronger and full of ideas.

2 Likes

I would be like Rick

Thanks @anon12657779 :slight_smile: Look at me and my old negativity habit making the rounds again. Thanks for setting me straight. Thatā€™s more accurate ā€“ I donā€™t know what Iā€™d do, even though Iā€™ve thought about it. But if the time came Iā€™d do something reasonable, even if itā€™s not a bulletproof plan.

I guess I canā€™t decide because thereā€™s so many variables that I canā€™t observe before it happens. What resources will be available? How much notice will I have before the threat occurs? How will the social climate have changed? How will that affect specific people relevant to me, precisely? Who might I have a responsibility to protect and care for? Is there something other than survival that I want to prioritize, like develop the emerging field of neo-primitive medicine? Impossible to say what Iā€™d do without any of this information.

Different from ā€œoh Iā€™d probably be lame and go dieā€ :rofl: Perspective!

1 Like

You worry too much James :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wonā€™t have time to worry about all that. Iā€™ll probably end up trying to rescue a little old lady with her cat and sheā€™ll be saved and Iā€™d get zombified :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the plot line of the book series that has a character named after me. Zombie Castle. The story starts in Cornwall and they head to Warwick Castle. Picking people up on the way.

Barbed wire fencing doesnā€™t strike me as an effective way to stop zombies. Theyā€™re undead and donā€™t flinch from pain, so a few nasty scratches arenā€™t going to put them off their brain hunt.