Where my cat people? #3

When I’m hoovering the big toys go on the bed. I forgot to place them back… A few hours later I found my furkids…

18 Likes

This is my baby boy, Squints :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Maybe I have to explain to Wikkel I’m a vegetarian :face_with_peeking_eye:

10 Likes

Its worth a try. :joy: My old kitty once dropped a dead mouse in a circle of my friends. They screamed and scattered but I knew she was just trying to contribute to the gathering. :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

It’s the exact same with my cat Lily. Daisy - the other cat - no problem: just sit her down beside me with her butt in the corner of the couch, and clip away. Lily? Only if she’s in the right mood, and only if she is already sitting in the right position, and even then you might only get away with one paw.

Fortunately Lily is not the one who tends to put her claws in my clothes :joy_cat: :innocent:

6 Likes

Kathmandu? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Wikkel :smiley_cat: :birthday::balloon:

Growing up, we had 5 cats that could come and go as they pleased. Usually they left their prey on the front doorstep, but one time my dad’s ginger girl, Twinkie, brought a live bird into his bed while he sleeping!

Even strictly housecats have it in their nature :smirk_cat: Fortunate for me when my neighbor, who apparently lived in filth, was evicted and mice began drifting into my apartment. Two casualties and one catch and release before they learned to stay out. Better than paying for pest control :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you! :blush::pray:
The strange thing is. When the mouse is alive and untouched I’ll catch it and I’m not afraid. But if it’s wounded I can’t even look at it :face_with_peeking_eye:
And that bird in your dad’s bed? Yuk :face_vomiting: What a way to wake up!

4 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss. :rainbow:

3 Likes

I’m actually the opposite :upside_down_face: Not that I enjoy disposing animal carcasses, but when Kiki accidentally released a couple different mice and lost sight of them, I hated knowing it was somewhere in my house. I’m not afraid of them, but it’s the unexpected jump scare of running into it again I don’t like :scream: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

23 Likes

Give Luna a scratch from me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes

It cooled down a bit over night. Missi enjoys watching birds, I enjoy the sunrise :blush:

20 Likes

It’s hot, my boys :hot_face:

But, we must still hold hands :sob:

20 Likes

I’ve never seen this before

23 Likes

22 Likes

Two -too- hot fur babies

21 Likes

Rest day for Bear… Wait 🫷🏻 it’s always rest day for Bear.

21 Likes

Yesterday

17 Likes

Got some fun pillows to finish off the Catio.
@JazzyS

I know it’s the cat thread and it’s our Catio but we got the dog pillows too :grinning:

16 Likes