Working on working out #2

Yeah, the man was just laying on the floor and pressing up, but you could use the bench too.

1 Like

3 Likes

Lockdown workout. Good one. I guess I am getting old :crazy_face:

1 Like

in the middle of a killer workout, jogged 4 miles. Usually I’ll do my runs after but my girls are coming so I got it out of the way. 10 minute burpees,do as many as I can in one minute. Rest 1 minute and repeat for 10 minutes.
Now on to Boulder shoulders. 4 sets start out with 20s for 7 reps, then to 15s for 10 reps then to 5 pounds for 15 reps. Now on to biceps 21 for 4 sets. Ez curl bar a 1/4 way for 7 reps, then half way for 7 reps then full range of motion for 7 reps. Have a killer day everyone

4 Likes

I haven’t been on this thread in a while and it might not be the place for this but I did a workout today and I’m proud. And sweaty.

8 Likes

Hey I just seen this and say damn good job. My very first back squat I struggled with 95 pounds. When my gym shut down I left with 295 I can’t wait to start getting them in my routine again

Girl any time your feeling yourself you flaunt it in and on every thread in this community that you damn well plz :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome @RosaCanDo!! Keep killin’ it!

1 Like

MY SONSARE TAKING OVER THE GARAGE LOL

6 Likes

That’s awesome!!

Just got done with a 2.5 mile run, then stair stepper for 20 min, followed by the Jacob’s ladder for 10 minutes. I’m spent. Now time for leg workouts…lol! I’m not going to be able to move from the dinner table!

1 Like

@Ray_M_C_Laren They have quite an impressive setup! I’m jealous!

@NateRC That’s one hell of a workout for thanksgiving! I did legs yesterday and I’m still hobbling around the house lol

1 Like

My body is cooperating so I’m back on the treadmill after a hiatus. Feels good!

7 Likes

Back on the horse so to speak. I’d neglected my rowing after some wrist issues. But back at it. Figured my vacation day home alone was a good start. Had a good row but unfortunately the batteries are dead :joy: so I didn’t get to track my workout. Not as motivating with a blank screen but I still did it. Now to pick up two D batteries (cue double D jokes :crazy_face:)

10 Likes

LOL! But you did it! And, you were the inspiration for me to get back to it, also. Slow start for me, but it went ok!

1 Like

Ha! Well your post before mine inspired me to drag my butt downstairs! My legs were a bit like jello walking back upstairs though :rofl:

1 Like

I jumped back on the fitness bandwagon and got a rower few weeks back. Somewhat less fancy. :sweat_smile:

Looking to get back real, whole body fitness and my trainer friends all recommended a rower.

Needed something as our trails have been too crowded lately. And my new building has a gym that’s closed cuz of the rona. Boxed in I got sooo lazy and it caught up with me.

I’ve gotten up to 1-2, 35 min sessions/day over the past few weeks. It ain’t much, but my weight has leveled out and starting to feel strength returning. A relief.

Takes me back to my first months sober!

6 Likes

That’s awesome!!! I so wish I had one. Used to row on a lake and loved it.

1 Like

Facebook marketplace, practically new and on the cheap.

Get some, @MoCatt! :muscle:

Hit body weight for 15 reps benching today, i had at least one more in the tank. 200x15 I’ll take it, next stop body weight for 20.

@Salty how do you like that rower? I’m on the waiting list and get to order next week if i decide.

3 Likes