Yoga group

Amazing! That’s so cool :sparkles:

2 Likes

I literally don’t know why I couldn’t think of this concept that is so simple. I have been thinking of my breath more often but just stopping for a moment and doing a fast quick simple stretch is something I want to try implementing more in my day.

9 Likes

I tried a beginning aerial yoga class today! It was really different and I liked that. It was so fun! It’s a bit expensive but I’m honestly trying to invest my time and money into more things like that… so maybe I can swing it (haha) once every other week. Or once a week if I cut down on a snacking money. I literally spend like $50 a week on purely late night snacks of trail mix, different nuts, and all kinda of dried fruit and granola bars lol.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I’m still not brave enough to try this, bet it it was fun fun fun :+1::+1:

1 Like

Quick little stress buster mid morning office break…https://youtu.be/qiKJRoX_2uo

3 Likes

:flushed::thinking::flushed::thinking::flushed::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Hi all, I’ve just started the intro to yoga app from the play store and really enjoying it. I was a tad apprehensive at the start but am shocked how much it works your body and helps with the aches and pains of the recovery I’m going through, brilliant and very relaxing :blush::pray:

5 Likes

Yoga with Adrienne on you tube helps me so much. She gives clear instructions without being too complicated. She also very down to earth.

6 Likes

Did a yoga for runners video this morning. While I am not a runner I find the stretches help my legs after walking.

Going to a yoga class tomorrow which I’m really looking forward to. If the weather is nice it will be outside :crossed_fingers::sunny:

5 Likes

Some goats on the hill where we were going to have our class yesterday. Friendly little chaps. We went in the next field to be out of the way although I personally would have liked to do some goat yoga!

Great to go along to a class with my teacher. He is so nice. Had a good chat with him afterwards about recovery and mindsets, I don’t know his story but he has been through it. Looking forward to getting back to a regular class with him in September.

Did the new YWA video this morning, reunite with your body. I am feeling a bit out of shape (sugar binge plus recovering from walking up Snowdon is taking longer than expected!) but I know getting back to daily yoga practice is what I need to prioritise at the moment.

6 Likes

Ok so haven’t managed daily yoga this week so far but did a YWA detox flow yesterday and did her Abs Arms and Attitude one this morning. Sweat fest!!

Happy with three out of five days so far, feels like a good start.

5 Likes

Yoga with milly

7 Likes

Downward dog!

Ok sooo my daily yoga plans have not happened (again!) But it’s a new week and a new month so I’m starting again. I’m going to try and follow Adrienne’s September playlist. I’m a day behind but day 1 done this morning. Will catch up at some point!

I have set the calendar as my wallpaper to keep it on my mind. And give me a good nudge to do it in the mornings rather than let time slip away with mindless phone scrolling.

2 Likes

Did yoga for risk takers this morning.

She said something that really jumped out at me:

It’s tricky how we can get in our own way and we don’t even realise it.

I ended this practice feeling a little emotional,in a good way. She is such a beautiful soul :pray::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Same! I’d be all over snow yoga :rofl:

Oh yes count me in on that :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

This is me!!! 100%

2 Likes

I think I need to re-explore yoga. I’ve only tried it once! It was like 10 years ago. I found it challenging! All these older ladies were rocking it. The instructor was saying things like “sink into the floor” and I was thinking too logically “but I’m on top of the floor” etc. I need to open my mind more. I’m sure it would be great for me. I need to find a great instructor locally that fits my schedule. I’ll look into it :blush:

5 Likes

Yoga with adriene on youtube is amazing for all levels :blush::+1: