You are missed #4

Awwwww :people_hugging: I hope things have helped since leaving hospital. And they manage to help with the pain.

Xmas has been like an ocean of emotions with waves up and down, happy and sad and just trying to flow with it.
How has it been for you ?

2 Likes

Hey Jimmy of course I did my friend. Welcome back x

2 Likes

Thanks for checking in David… great to hear from you.

2 Likes

@DLS
@Hoss
@Liljelly

Just thinking of you and hoping you are doing well. :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Anyone heard of Jan, the crazy dutch guy? I can see his account being deleted and i cant remember his nickname.

9 Likes

Here’s his last post:

Still a member but hasn’t been back for a bit.
@Crazy_Dutchie Jan, hope this tag finds you doing just as well as you were back in September!

17 Likes

I’m doing great! Thank you for checking in on me. Day 1591 :blush:

13 Likes

Good to see ya man! How’s the studio?

4 Likes

@Thirdmonkey feel like I have not seen you in a little bit. Hope all is well, @Desire2ChangeToday hope all is well with you too. There are a few others I want to tag but honestly can’t remember there names. Hope all is well with everyone

14 Likes

Hey there buddy! You are correct. I have been on, just not posting. My sober life has gotten so full, i am busy as shit. Grandson just about 4 months old. Me and him have become best buds, and its wonderful.

Thank you for thinking of me

26 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me, Jasmine. I’m doing good, day 1308. Still have sadness over my son’s choices but otherwise I’m working and trying to be optimistic. :kissing_heart:

25 Likes

Happy new year, lady! Have missed you, too. Sending you some love. :heartpulse:

8 Likes

Thanks for checking in Donna. Grateful that you are staying sober!

I love this – we are here for you if you need a boost :wink: Happy New Year :hugs:

6 Likes

I’ll join the chorus in saying you’re missed and loved sweet Donna. Have a good 2024 dear friend. :heart: :people_hugging: :kiss:

8 Likes

I’m gonna also go on record saying that I miss you. I’m happy to see you :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I’m getting in on this party too. Happy to hear from you @DLS. Miss seeing you around here. Sending lots of love and wishing you a Happy healthy New Year!

10 Likes

Not been the best. Back to day 1.

12 Likes

Welcome back Chris…I’m so sorry friend for your rough patch.
Grateful to see you starting the new Year on a sober start. We are here if you need support :pray:. Hope to see you checking in. :people_hugging:

3 Likes

I appreciate you, not a ruff patch, an idiotic patch. I’ve hurt too many people in the last two weeks. Pretty down, but fighting up, i have too. The alternative is bleak. I’m fighting for the positive. Thank you!

8 Likes

I get it…our addict selves can be dicks. We got your back here…lean on us, utilize your tools and I know you can move forward and hopefully repair whatever needs repairing as you stack on the days :people_hugging:

2 Likes