You are missed

And @Rosey , too.

3 Likes

You should only be allowed in the lounge so you don’t start problems out here lol

What is goofballness? :grin: When I put it in my translator it says it’s an insult :thinking::cold_sweat:

3 Likes

:joy: goofballness is a way to say silly

1 Like

I am silly? :frowning::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Awww. It’s a term of endearment over here. F yo translator lol

1 Like

It’s a good thing, promise!

2 Likes

Awww @Sober_Ninja and @MandiH so kind of you shouting out at me. I’m not doing great but I’m ok so far. Keep on fighting the fight although struggling. You both are a massive inspiration and motivation to me and others. Thanks for being here and watch out for me. This means so so much to me. Hugs and a happy sober weekend everybody :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I think you should. Always starting problems :joy:

But we’re not ‘social media’ !! We’re SPECIAL…we’re ‘US’!!! Go top super team yaaaay :tiger::lion::tiger::lion::tiger::lion:

4 Likes

Keep coming back love, it’s a battle but I’m glad you are still fighting it. Hugs!!

Hey there, Ashley! Jenny (@MissDuse) too - thanks for missing me :slight_smile:

I’ve been drifting away from this forum a bit, I keep forgetting to check in. I’m doing just fine though, I finished day 112 today. I’ve gotten into WFS , and actually traveled across Iowa today to meet up with a woman I met through WFS. So cool to meet a sober friend! I’m feeling really proud anymore about living a sober life. It has gotten easier and easier, and I feel really good about it.

I hope you guys are doing well!

7 Likes

Still here lol. Haven’t checked in or anything for awhile cause i kept resetting and it was embarrassing :confused:. Anyways day 30 today! Went to a festival at Logan village and then up Mt tamborine today. Yet another stunning Qld winter’s day :sun_with_face:. How u going? How’s the kiddies?

5 Likes

Awesome! I am so happy you are doing so well! We are always here if you need us. :blush:

1 Like

I am here and sober, just a bit overwhelmed and in survival mode and not finding the focus to check in. The good thing about this difficult phase is that I have zero craving for drinks or any other drug. Thank you for caring! :heart:

6 Likes

I’m right there with you. Been in survival mode since I started reducing the Seroquel at the beginning of the year. Glad you are being strong and that you have found a nice, level place with your sobriety (relatively speaking).

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

I’ve been Super crazy busy…and this is super crazy, but I fell in love and I’m getting married next month! Life is crazy and God is amazing! Thanks for thinking of me!(and @Englishd) Also I’m still sober and going strong.

15 Likes

Umm, weren’t we supposed to be together forever?

Seriously though, congrats!

1 Like

Haha! I’m surprised you’re not rubbing this in my face after I warned you dating was a horrible idea. But thank you! I have actually known him 10 yrs. We’ve gone to church together all that time and I’ve cut his hair for the last 5 yrs. We have been really good friends and then one day…bam! Our eyes were opened and we saw each other in a totally different light. Totally a God thing and I’m so excited!

7 Likes