Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

YES. Preach the good word👑

It was really nice catching up and getting to see everyone today.

I wanted to clarify (for my own peace of mind and due diligence in sobriety)…I know I mentioned my ex’s drinking was an issue previously, but so was mine. We both played a part in the downfall of our relationship. Just wanted to make sure I’m keeping myself accountable, I know I was equally responsible, if not more.

Anywho, just had to get that out because it was on my mind :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I know I wasn’t thinking that but understand feeling the need to clarify :slight_smile::+1:

1 Like

I wasn’t thinking that either. I always feel that it takes 2 for a relationship to succeed or fail.

1 Like

my connection failed, first time that happened. see you next time boys and girls

@Ravikamor @JP the meeting is still going if you’re interested. The zoom server went apeshit for a while, but now is normal again

1 Like

Thank you both for that understanding @BJM and @Lisa07 :hugs:

1 Like

We are still going strong. Anyone can join, otherwise conner will hit me with his flipflop

1 Like

He’s desperate for people to join :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oops @Conor689908 kicked the wrong english person, ca you rejoin?

does it work now?

Had to go take kids to cinema to meet cousins, was nice to see ur faces, sorry I am not good at jumping into conversations

We’re still going for those interested, but not in ifs’s link, but the one I send

We’re going to need an IKEA update.
Did you get the meatballs?

I bet you got the meatballs.

Hey everybody! He got the meatballs!

6 Likes

It’s on the diy thread

This is totally something someone who got the meatballs would say trying to cover up the fact they got the meatballs.

4 Likes

LOL! Our IKEA doesnt serve meatballs. I’m going to submit a complaint/suggestion to IKEA management here! We need the IKEA meatballs!

Hah!

I knew it! MEATBALLS!!!

1 Like

Now there’s a reality tv show in the making…