Checking in daily to maintain focus #31 (Part 2)

Congratulations Lea, on your 600 grateful days of sobriety. Best tool ever :heart:

:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes
  1. Coffee. Back to work. Sober and clean. Thanks so much for being here all, for each other, for yourselves, and for me. I could never do it without you and I am pretty sure you couldn’t either. One day at a time we’re doing this. Love from Amsterdam.

@Lionfish Huge congrats Lea!!!
37 Likes

609 Days: Much better day today. Started the day off with a birthday breakfast for my daughter at one of our favorite little old school cafes. Came home and finally heard from my ex. She confirmed all the reasons we are breaking up, which actually provided some closure and reassurance I was doing the right thing. Spent some time in the sun pruning my flowers and floating in my hillbilly pool (best purchase ever)! Spoke to some old friends I haven’t spoke to in a long time and just had a relaxing day.

Taking life one day at a time is amazing!

Much love!

30 Likes

So awesome! Congrats!!!

1 Like

Amsterdam looking gorgeous. Happy Monday @Mno +☀️

1 Like

Day 342

Although I didn’t have classes today, I still went into work to do grading and paper organising. Nice to feel a bit ahead. Temps in the mid-30s but not tempted to drink. This time last year I was tempted by the heat and the approaching end of semester and relapsed. This time really enjoying my cold buckwheat tea and ginger ale. Not feeling deprived at all.

29 Likes

Congratulations! Fantastic achievement.

1 Like

And here you are again :sunglasses::wink:
What a great milestone Lea, congratulations with that!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Congrats @Lionfish on 600 days sober, you’re killin it Lea. :tada::confetti_ball:
Blessings and sobriety!
:sparkling_heart:

27 Likes

Checking in on day 24,had a great weekend with kids, I’ve booked a night away with them and my mum for my 30 days nxt week by the seaside only cosy £60,need to be mindful how much time I’m spending on my phone as for me it can play havoc with my mental health staring at a screen and not living in the real world so I’ve got rid of faceache and ts is my main platform, also need to be more on what I.m eating as I’m doing well on exercise front but not so on food front so it really defeats the purpose of all that work I’m putting it I’m 40 and my weight isn’t shifting so easily now. Have a blessed Monday all. :yin_yang: Down to 30 ml on methadone today from 50

30 Likes

A great way to start the week :point_down:

19 Likes

Day 15 here and off to my second AA meeting later. Life is up and down, but that’s life I guess. Alcohol won’t change that for the better.

20 Likes

Unfortunately checking in on day 1, I’m not going to make excuses cause there are none just a bad decision later last night. I regret it a lot but am not going to dwell on it and waste any of my headspace on it as I don’t want to get drawn back into thinking about alcohol all the time . I am just going to move on and focus again on being sober. Hope everyone’s having a great start to their week.:sunflower:

20 Likes

Wow great days well done :clap:

2 Likes

Well done for getting back here quickly, only my personal opinion i always noted my trigger and tried to put tools in place… i have had lots of relapses but my tool box helps to deal with those addiction noises, journalling, meditation, breathing techniques whatever, but they help me

Have a good sober day😇

8 Likes

Thank you , I know exactly what triggered it , I think that’s why I’m more annoyed with myself , plus allowing my son to keep alcohol in the house thinking I was stronger than I obviously wasn’t. Your so right and I can use this tool next time I feel that way .

3 Likes

Day 12. Started walking in the evenings and my sleep is starting to get leveled out. Still not a lot of energy. One day at a time.

21 Likes

Day One. Not for the first time, but I’m trying again. Trying to see it as evidence of my resilience and not my failure, but don’t think I’m convincing myself just yet.

22 Likes

Congrats :pray::raised_hands::clap::clap::clap::clap::yellow_heart::dizzy:

1 Like

Good morning TS folks. I made it to day 10 again!! Double digits always feels nice. Had a great weekend with my family and looking forward to taking on this week sober. My oldest daughters Birthday was Thursday last week and we had a few of her friends over to swim and play. I did it all sober. It’s terrible but every year her birthday party is my addiction’s excuse to get fucked up on pills and a few white claws because ya know that stuff all makes me more fun and social. 🤦🤦🤦 NOT!!! Being sober and patient and clear headed makes me more fun. I’ve never had a problem being social ever in my life so I do not need anything. I’m feeling tired and a little queesy this morning but I figure my body is still going through some physical stuff. Next Sunday we leave for a little 4day get away. We all need it. I think it will be a lot of fun. Have a magnificent Monday TS community. :grin::+1::facepunch:

24 Likes