Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

Good to see you feeling better Marie!

It feels so much better to wake up clear headed and bright eyed doesn’t it?
Enjoy a lovely Sunday

4 Likes

66 days.

Feeling pretty great today. Coffee with the boydems, both woke me giving cat cuddles, one each side. :smirk:

Swam a kilometre
Ran a 3k
Did my abs challenge and ten minutes weight workout.

Made a Reuben sandwich and am now watching the North London derby. Come on Spurs! :soccer:

It’s sunny outside and I’m so grateful to feel some happiness today, genuine connection between my heart, head and body. It matters to invest in yourself.

14 Likes

I like to c you checking in and be part of your story…

Congrats about how far you have come :clap:t2:

Always do what’s best for you :heart:

4 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1,358. I hope everybody has a good one!

15 Likes

Checking in on day 236.

11 Likes

. 5

Thank You. I am doing great. Lot’s of things happening lately. Lots of changes. Because of high levels of corruption in my country some important people involved in government corruption and my company were arrested and so there is very hard times at my work. There are no jobs. People being fired. No jobs / No money. So I am using my last days of vocations. If nothing’s gonna change - I will quit and think to get trailers license for trucks. That was always my dream, but I was not feeling ready yet. I only worked with trucks for 2 years. 8 years as driver in total. If I will be without job, there is a special program to get that license for free (with some contracts) - anyway in worse scenario I will be in need to pay the money for program witch I was thinking to go anyway, just had no time. It’s seems everything is aligned to get things be done now. Well I will go with this beautiful flow. In a way I am doing Steps, but I was being noted to not use those terms as I am not into program, so I just call it Chapters. For me, Life is a program itself. Life is the biggest lesson. We like to create rules, frames (and it is OK) don’t get me wrong, my point is - If those rules is aligned with fundamental grounds of Life - it’s working. So I am really not inventing nothing new, I Accept, I Admit, I Confess, I Let Go, I Heal, I am being Honest and I am being ready for a good Change…
zero-point-field-moving-picture
I accepting it. We hold up to things to much, not letting the transformation to take it’s course. Feeling better than ever. Believe me there is more to tell, but I just don’t know how to fit everything together. Let’s just things reveal themselves on it’s own.

Thank You all for being here, It’s always good to have a place to be back, and to heal Together :blue_heart:

20240303_153156

23 Likes

Heyyyy
Checking in on day
298 no alcohol
229 no vapes or ciggs
100!!! No thc

I have 3 little milestones 3 days in a row starting today

Have a good day everyone
Im happy and comfortable in my own skin at work
Im not always comfortable so today is good.

On good days im extra careful because a mistake or accedent can ruin a good day pretty quick

Stay awesome everyone

20 Likes

I wish for everything to work out in the best ways possible for you

Cool videos by the way
Youve been busy i see :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much Jazzy. Wishing you a speedy recovery, and I understand about parents and nerves though we love them so :heartpulse:

3 Likes

All sounds progressive and positive :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

Checking in 7 Days

A week. Got to keep going strong.

10 Likes

Yay! One week that’s amazing!!!

2 Likes

Checking in day 63 :black_heart:

We have the most perfect weather here today. I will be finishing my second cup of coffee and taking the family and dogs out for a nice long walk. Like it or not, everyoneeee will be getting fresh air and exercise today.

After that, I plan to sit outside and soak in the sun on my swing and read a book or just relax. I need all the outside vitamins I can get.

Much love and sending virtual hugs y’all :heart_hands:

16 Likes

Cheking In

zzz be like

:sweat_smile:

Thank You all for being here, It’s always good to have a place to be back, and to heal Together :blue_heart:

13 Likes

Breaking news! I did it! I finished my first half marathon today :partying_face:

33 Likes

I love this! Made me smile.

4 Likes

Congratulations Mischa! That is amazing :grinning:

4 Likes

Way to go girl! That is incredible!! :star2::star2::star2::star2:

4 Likes

Awesome work Mischa!!! I’m totally impressed. :bouquet: :running_woman: :medal_sports: :muscle:

4 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss Sunny. It’s good to see you here. One day at a time for all of us. :people_hugging: :two_hearts: :people_hugging:

4 Likes