You are missed #4

@happyfeet i miss you

9 Likes

She checked in yesterday!

7 Likes

Thanks for the info Menno! It got really hard to keep up with threads here, which is actually good :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Has anyone heard from @zzz?

4 Likes

Haven’t seen @diamomster in a bit. You used to always join the monthly workout challenges, hope she’s all good

11 Likes

All good :white_check_mark:
:hugs:

6 Likes

Good to see you :blush:

3 Likes

She left :cry: I hope she is well too and finding what she is looking for.

13 Likes

That’s a bummer. Franzi is good people.

16 Likes

@ReeBee28
Thinking of you today Ree! Hope ur doing alright!

3 Likes

@JP123 How are you friend? I havent seen you post in awhile. Hope youre doing well!

3 Likes

Hey Emilie, I’m alright I guess. Sorry I just saw this now, haven’t been on this app in quite awhile. I’m so surprised you posted here to ask about me, kinda means a lot, even though I’m confused as to how you even noticed I’d stopped posting. My 6 months is tomorrow, but honestly I’m not really doing that well.

9 Likes

Hey good to hear from you. You were a very positive presence when you posted and those are the kind of kind souls that I notice. Welcome back! Stick around for some support?

9 Likes

Thanks, yeah I definitely will. I’m super tired and about to go to sleep but I will get on here tomorrow for sure and probably post a check in or something, and I’ll try to stick around this time. Thanks for your post, if it wasn’t for seeing that when I checked my notifications, I would have just closed the app and been gone again for who knows how long. Really means a lot. :heart:

10 Likes

I’m glad to hear that. Keep coming back, we are always on. Sleep well.

5 Likes

@Twizzlers haven’t seen you post in a while, hope all is well :purple_heart:

10 Likes

@XXIX
How you doing Alex?
Can’t find your 2 threads.
Thinking of you.
I sincerely hope you are ok.
:pray:t2::heart:

9 Likes

The threads have been moved to Seeking Help.

7 Likes

@RosaCanDo. I read that you were having a rough couple of days, hope you’re good, and all is getting better by the day.

7 Likes

@Bones_80 How you doing Ian. Did you end up moving?

5 Likes