Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

Cheking in from work 799 days AF. Life have and still is tough, some stuff will land in the next two weeks, and I hope it will be good, but Im scared. I have a lot on my plate,to much, but this one thing in particular that got its weight on me. At least Im sober, me drinking would definitly fucked everything up!

15 Likes

Thank you Jim. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s the toughest week, I’m happy to see the first benefits now as it ends!

5 Likes

Thank you, my friend! :muscle:t4::grin:

4 Likes

Aw man that sucks. I get it. I’m glad you’re staying safe. How are you feeling now?

3 Likes

I would joyn you :kissing_smiling_eyes:🩷

3 Likes

Would be interested in participating in some existing threads about eating issues? I’m not sure if you’ve seen this, it’s active if you’re interested:

3 Likes

19 days sober
19 days of meeting
4 days of carnivore

Love and peace :v:t3: :sparkling_heart::muscle:t3:

22 Likes

Day 258. Struggling with motivation for work. So took the afternoon off. Will rest and then get refocused for next week.

Looking forward to some sunshine!

18 Likes

Resetting my clock…

3 Likes

Day 419.

Suffering from nausea, apparently a normal side effect of the wellbutrin thingy I’m on now. At least I’m not as depressed anymore.

15 Likes

Still crappy, ate lunch. Couldn’t taste my food. Went and told my supervisor, they sent me to get swabbed and sent home. I’m so fricken mad at myself, I kinda wish I wouldn’t of said anything. Y couldn’t I get sick further into being there. I’m just really disappointed

5 Likes

I’m sorry man. It’s the right thing though. Remember it’s not your fault you got sick and they might be peeved to have to be down a person but that’s the way things go sometimes and you aren’t the only employee to ever get sick. Focus on resting and getting better. I hope you have something to eat and maybe some medicine. Sending hugs :people_hugging:

4 Likes

Day 3 is here!! Work today in a few hours. Lets make this money and get through the day!! Hope everyone else gets through their day without struggles too

17 Likes

Checking in 1,260 days sober. Don’t know why i decided to check my day count today, but im glad i did. Im proud of myself. I struggled with chronic relapsing for years, but i was determined this time. I also did it for me, not court ordered, not to get out of legal trouble, not to make someone else happy or get them off my back. I did it because i was tired of the way i was living and knew i needed to change.
Anyway, it’s a beautiful, sunny day. I saw some flowers blooming in my yard this morning. Springtime and warmer weather alway make me happy. Im looking forward to a couple days off. So far, it doesn’t look like i have to work over the weekend.
I hope everyone has a beautiful sober day!

16 Likes

Checking in day 67 AF :blush:. Happy Friday and here’s to another sober weekend.

11 Likes

Social media has that effect doesnt it?! I almost said its funny and then im thinking its really not funny at all! I worry about my little ones and how we’re going to manage all that, but that is hopefully a while away. I just dislike it so much!

Anywayys, good for you on youe half marathon, sober days & your dedication to your health! Ive yet to get the working out into my daily life, but it feels like constantly running around must count for something :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Be well Mischa!

4 Likes

So i have to work on my resentments and guilt. Big ones that need time and space, as Derrick said do the work and the resr will follow. Check up from the neck up.

Spent some time with my gf today who just had a miscarriage, and she is in much different boat then I am in that she has been trying along time for another and has had many miscarriages. I feel my friendships are so important, that even though Im crazy busy getting house ready for exchange I made her a ccare package so she doesnt have to cook tonight and took the time to have coffee with her. Women go through this alone too often, so I want to be a good friend to those I hokd dear and prioritize these relationships. This got extremely off kilter for me when i had children and I feel im in a place now where the social aspects of life are so precious and I must extend myself where I can. The importance of being there for others, getting out of yourself and laughing and all that.

Wishing everyone another 24 & wish us luck on our first home exchange! Congrats to all you fine folks on another day xo.

10 Likes

Hey there. What happened?

1 Like

Hey! Felt hopless, sad, old (as do men say) lonly and loveless… I am laying in my bad drinking wine… I feel nothing much… I know i will stop tomorrow, cuz i have been in so many life threatening situations because if the boos, but there i am…

1 Like

@IamThechange thank you :blush: 🩵
@Mindofsobermike feel better soon 🩵
@Ofmiceandroach congrats on your month :tada:
@Tragicfarinelli congrats on 70 days :tada:
@NewBeginning1 welcome :blush: congrats on 2 days :tada:
@TrustyBird thank you :blush: I hope you enjoyed it, 20K steps is no small feat! Congrats on 750 days :tada:
@Deelzebub that’s a cool photo :camera_flash: :star_struck: congrats on 9+ months :tada:
@Yelena sorry about the break-up :people_hugging: but drinking alcohol would only make it hurt more. Sending strength 🩵
@Jimz I’m so glad you now have some sober friends too :grinning:
@JazzyS thank you :blush: 🩵 well done for solving the accounting issue :clap:t2:

8 Likes