Checking in daily to maintain focus #63

Dude! If you’re sick you need to stay home and rest! And not share that sick with everyone else. Don’t you get sick days? Hope you feel better soon.

5 Likes

Day 264. I keep getting myself worked up over stupid things. I don’t know why I care. I wish I could be a happy person.

12 Likes

Congrats on the great number John.

3 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 1363. I hope everybody has a good one!

13 Likes

Hey sober family :heart:

With sobriety, must come transparency and honesty… Last night I relapsed. I mentioned before I have crippling anxiety, it finally got the better of me and I caved. I’m really stressed out at the minute, so much going on.

I am NOT going to drink again, I won’t let it spiral. The threat of alcohol had been looming over me, a quick fix for raging anxiety. Well, I’ve made it worse. In a weird way I’m glad it happened, because it was the slap in the face that I needed.

Day 1 :muscle:

19 Likes

@IamThechange @Misokatsu @JazzyS

:heart: Thanks guys, really appreciate your messages!

I’m definitely committed, and won’t be going anywhere! You’re a gem :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Keep going binx your a strong one :muscle:you have given me hope at my lowest :heart:you got this

3 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

@Lighter congrats on your 7 days! :tada:
@Binx welcome back, happy to see you posting :heart:
@Chevy55 I am thrilled there have been no more tumbles down the stairs!
@1in8billion :people_hugging: back to you

6 Likes

Thank you lovely, I hope you’re doing well :heart:

2 Likes

Hahaha, thank you.

That said my official “days without an accident “ is currently at 1 so far… :joy:

4 Likes

Day 60 AF
Day 178 CF

Happy Friday all. Grateful to have reached two month milestone. Feeling strong and determined. Walking forward into greatness. Not looking back there is nothing there for me anymore!

Serene 24 all :purple_heart::pray:t5:

14 Likes

I was just making post about how proud and happy I am cause my twins are not wearing diapers anymore for a few days and then Anthony peed his pants and Dennis discovered how fun is to flush the toilet so he’s faking he has to pee all the time just to go there and flush… So I decided not to brag yet.

Then I red @TMAC respond to my post “we survived another winter” saying that it’s risky declaration still in March… Damn, you are so right :neutral_face::smiling_face_with_tear:

Guess I’m sitting on a speed horse today :joy:

11 Likes

Congrats on your two months :heart:

2 Likes

Just don’t beat yourself up over it. I’ve been here multiple times on day 1. The best thing we can do is to keep trying.

Wishing you good luck, you can do this :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks Sophia, it really means a lot to know my sober family has my back. I’m skipping guilt and shame and have gone straight to work on my sobriety again. There’s no point in wallowing in it.

I appreciate you :blush:

5 Likes

Day 68 checking in 🩵

I’m so excited that it’s the weekend, I’ve been so busy lately. Should settle down with the month coming closer to and end… it’s my busy season.

Kiddo loves his new job. I’m over here struggle bussing that my little baby is now working and almost fully driving … I got pregnant with him when I was 18 so it’s so surreal… all of it… makes me NOT want to drink so I can watch, witness and take in every second. Before I know it my daughter will be next.

I hope yall have a great rest of the day :heart_hands: your posts, even if I haven’t interacted with them lately are so helpful to me and my journey.

18 Likes

Just checking in. Day 241 . Happy Friday, all !

19 Likes

Im good nearly 2 weeks sober at the moment doing lots of work on myself especially taking it one day at a time

6 Likes

Goodmorning from sunny Massachusetts on day
0.40 about -no cbd
303 no alcohol
234 no vapesnor ciggs
95 no thc

Im quitting th cbd again becausebi took it 2 dats ago on my day off… felt grumpy all day
What COULD MAYBE be happening is that it blocks off receptors in my brain for my prescription meds.
Thc snd cbd both fight for receptors which makes thc or cbd work a little less depending on ehat you tske more of
That’s what i think MIGHT be happening

Im on multi vitamins
Super helpful
Got great sleep and woke up feeling great

Work today in about 6min
Letsss gooo

13 Likes