Daily Gratitude List

Today, I am grateful for my family, my job, having a roof over my family’s heads, my sobriety, the meeting I’ll be attending via zoom.

11 Likes

Welcome to the gratitude thread Patty. Lots of great folks checking in here every day because we are so grateful to be sober. And for each day we are sober by we got so much more to be grateful for. We hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

I am grateful that I am sober and not hungover. The drunken lifestyle was a miserable existence.

I am grateful that I am off of work tonight so that I can catch up on some sleep and hangout with the bf and kitties.

I am gratful for quiet nights at home, warm blankets, and hot tea. :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you! I am new to this app and look forward to what it has to offer! Always looking for support and meeting new people :grinning:

6 Likes

Still trying to figure out how this works lol!

3 Likes

There’s a magnifying glass up on the top right you can click on a search for things you want to look at. People are pretty helpful. So just ask.
Here’s another great thread a lot of us like to us.

A lot of us like to check in there to just be accountable and give support.

Here are two good threads to start:

1 Like

Today I am grateful for busy friends to make sure I get hugs when I need them☺️

I am grateful for encouragement to start “running” and for completing 2 miles today…I call it running. Not sure runners would say the same🤣

I am ever so grateful for the TS love that came my way.

Peace and love to you all♥️

8 Likes

Very late today, but I am grateful for being able to talk to Dad on the phone this evening, he’s getting moved out of ICU and sounds in good spirits. I’m grateful for family. I’m grateful for coffee and hot chocolate.
I’m grateful, as always, for this thread. I can always count on finding something encouraging, uplifting, and happy here.
Everyone have a wonderful evening :heart:

9 Likes

Welcome Patty, so happy you are here♥️

2 Likes

Welcome, Patty!

2 Likes

I’m thankful for our new marriage counselor and for the option to videoconference with her.
I’m grateful for my parents being close by and for the repairs I’ve been working towards in my relationship with them.
I’m thankful for the ability to work from home. My office drama is more than I can handle on my plate right now.
I’m grateful for the mistakes that have taught me humility.
I’m so thankful for the calm week I’ve had despite an intense schedule.
I’m thankful that you’re all riding around in my pocket whenever I need you.

9 Likes

@Complicatedmama welcome …grateful to meet the person who makes there first post with the grati-dudes.

I’m grateful to God thank for another clean and sober day.
I’m grateful to God help me sleep peacefully, allow my cup to be refilled…credit to @M-be-free49 .
I’m grateful for my recovery.
I’m grateful for all my family but Mom has a special place, love you all.
I’m grateful to watch something calming now and rest.
God bless you all. :v: & :heart:

P.s. Fight to be a little bit better everyday because you can. Ya you!!

10 Likes

I like that imagery and couldn’t agree more😊

7 Likes

My first gratitude post and I am grateful for…
Making the choice to no longer drink alchohol
My family and friends
The roof over my head and the food at my table
The warm bed I am about to fall asleep in
You all

Bye for now…

10 Likes

Me too. :relaxed: :orange_heart:

3 Likes

I am grateful to be sober and not hungover. I am no longer ruled by the bottle which is a freedom I never dreamed existed.

I am grateful that I am up early saying my prayers and sitting with Will :cat::two_hearts:

I am grateful that I plan to exercise soon and that I am getting back on track with my fitness goals. ODAAT. :heart:

9 Likes

Great news!! Prayers for a full and speedy recovery!

3 Likes

Grateful for another sober day yesterday resulting in a sober morning today

Grateful that a hurtful situation between SO and I was handled maturely and lovingly. A hungover me might have reacted differently. A hungover me would have sat in anxiety at work all day. Doing that thing where I play terrible scenarios in my head over and over and over…I didn’t do that!

Grateful for my two wonderful adult sons

Grateful for my sister, who is taking wonderful care in overseeing my Mom’s care in the nursing home

Grateful for coffee

Grateful for the delicious salad I made for lunch. Drunk me would not have done that.

10 Likes

I call my efforts “trudging”. :scream::scream: But hey…you got out there!!

2 Likes

My gratitude list.

Im grateful for:

1. My heart. I can feel it beating. (I am alive.):heart:
  2. Grocery store. Where i find healthy food to make my meals. :green_salad:
  3. Drinking water. Its always clean and keeps me hydrated. :sweat_drops:
  4. My son saying, “Hey mom. You wanna hang out?.:family_woman_boy:
  5. For the mistakes i made « pain is a precious gift, do not waste it ». Its my why and keeps me going strong :muscle:.
13 Likes