Do people fancy sharing fitness and health tips?

I like keeping fit and healthy. Just thought it would be cool for people to discuss workouts, diets or people looking for inspiration or who are struggling with motivation ect. Anything health related.

4 Likes

If you use the search bar :mag: and select advanced search, tagged posts, and write fitness, there are a few active threads that would probably be worth hopping onto :blush:

Other tags to look for are healthy living and weight loss although there are less of them. Will add them as I see them though!

2 Likes

If you haven’t already, feel free to join our January plank challenge…

3 Likes

Cool. I’ll start now thanks

2 Likes

Yeah quite a few threads with groups doing regular check ins. Here’s a few more!

4 Likes

Before heavy drinking I worked as a PT did few fitness competitors planning to do one next year
My advice would be concentrate walking 10k steps every single day then some light weights dumbbells or resistance bands
I personally don’t like explosive movements such a jumping jacks jumping squats as it could cause strain on the knees joints depending on body weight
In my experience combines cardio and nutrition leads to the best results
Nutrition is the key I would advice carbohydrates cycling on the day rest low carbs on active days normal carbs flexi food list everything balanced accordingly interval could be 2days low carbs 1 normal to high or 1:1 hope this helps any questions message me
This way recently manages to drop 1stone in a month which is not made me starve my weight was normal when started just wanted more muscle definition