Help Required

On day 14 and feeling absolute crap and can’t stop thinking of getting on it :sob:

5 Likes

Two weeks.
That’s awesome! That first 2 weeks is the hardest. Why would you want to throw it all the way. And start over. And feel all the shame your going to feel if you pick up again. 2 weeks is an amazing accomplishment.
Play the tape toward. It never turns out well. It’s not worth it.

8 Likes

Get on the gratitude thread right now. List ten things you’re grateful for now that you are sober that you are willing to throw away over a stupid drink!

7 Likes

So what’s really going on?

10 Likes

it was never going to be easy was it. Nothing worth doing is. Everything your feeling is perfectly normal, rough but normal, long walks, soaks in the bath or sit on here for as long as is needed that’s what worked for me. Be strong :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for that podcast recommendation.

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: You’re so right. It will never be worth it. I’ve calmed down a bit now. Thanks again :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you, I have done that and will revisit it often now :heart:

1 Like

I think loneliness. But I’m meeting a friend on Sunday so if I just get through tomorrow I will feel better after. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I will check out the podcast :+1:t2:
I’ve had a nice bath so feeling more chilled
Thanks again :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: I had a nice long bath, few better now. I appreciate everyone’s comments, they have helped :heart:
Thanks again

4 Likes