It's meh birthday

Title says all :birthday: :balloon: :tada:

10 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::confetti_ball::tada:
Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating you today

Happy Birthday!!! :tada:

Happy Birthday :grin::birthday:

Happy Birthday! I hope you have the best day :black_heart:

Now that i can finally reply. Thank you!

1 Like

Now that replies are restored thank you

1 Like

Realizing that i keep accidentally replying to the same people over age over again Iโ€™m just gonna make a universal thank you. Also sorry for that

2 Likes

Itโ€™s your birthday. You get to reply however the fuck you want!

Happy sober birthday!!

:rofl: lol thanks. Well yeah until i run it off replys again. Seems this platform only letโ€™s you do like 10-15 replies a day which is rather limiting

1 Like

Thatโ€™s just TS quality control. To make sure you make every one of those replies a sobriety gold nugget. :large_orange_diamond: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I guess but it gets really boring not being able to reply

ah i see you joined just a day ago - TS has a idk what its called basically a trust depending level system where the more and the longer you interact, the more rights you have. this is to make sure ppl donโ€™t spam the site w meaningless shit like on insta or whatever.
I dont think my replies are limited in this way cos Iโ€™ve been an active member for a long time and have spewed my share of bs on here. do the same, reap the benefits of all the wisdom and knowledge on here, and soon youโ€™ll also have unlimited replies like the oldies.

here are some of my fav threads:
Resources for our recovery
Your #1 tip for sobriety (over 2 years sober)
For the Relapser Vol. 2 (this is a great series)
Alcoholic fisherman in recovery
A lifelong drinker hits 1200 days sober

enjoy! and eat cake today!

1 Like

Yeah i saw that system. I was on here the entire day yesterday. Ran out of likes too lol. From what i read even regulars or level 3/the highest level on the rank system has limited replies but idk

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

Happiest of birthdays to you!!:partying_face::heart:

1 Like

Happy happy birthday :balloon::birthday::balloon: :rainbow:

1 Like