Looking forward to meeting new people

Hello everyone is m new to this I would love for people to hell me with my recovery on here thanks a lot david. Ok was clean for like 50 days and I seem to want to use 1 time a month.

6 Likes

Keep your chin up. I spend time reading here. It helps me through rough times just knowing I’m not alone. Welcome!

Thanks a lot how do I make posts and things I need to start connected

Hi David, welcome here🙋
See you around!

Thanks so kindly so how does this all work :blush:

Welcome David
Lots a good friendly people on here. We are all just trying to take it one day at a time. And not pick up that first drink. Or DOC.

Have a good read around here. This place has been a great place for me to get support in my sobriety. Addiction is too tough to go it alone. We are stronger in numbers. And we are all worth it.

:pray:t2::heart:

Here are two good threads to start:

I also like these 2 :point_down:

I hope to see you around.

1 Like

Thanks a lot I’m not really sure how to do anything :laughing:

1 Like

Hi welcome! I’m new here too

1 Like

Welcome! You just made your first post! If you read other posts and want to reply you can just hit reply button.

1 Like

Just ask. Every one is very helpful. Anything in particular you want to know? Scroll the topics. Pick one you like. Read. It took me awhile to get use to it but I caught on. Clicking on topics and getting current post as opposed to the first post was tricky at first. But you’ll get it.