Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Sooo,your saying that they are holy?!!:thinking::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Lol. Unfortunately theres a lot of bad that’s come out of Jerusalem as well. I’d probably classify hamsters in that group. :rofl:

Just f***in with you

1 Like

Lol! I hate hamsters…

Jan. 3rd mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1493, Christopher Columbus mistook manatees for mermaids and wrote in his journal, “they are not so beautiful as they are said to be, for their faces had some masculine traits.”

4 Likes

The “horn” of a rhinoceros is actually made of hair!

4 Likes

Well, technically it’s made from Keratin. Which also make up hair and nails. But, same basic elements.

My kid’s got one. It just spins in its wheel all night. Squeak squeak f****ing squeek.

1 Like

5 Likes

Dang. If this is true, I’m gonna die!

1 Like

Jan. 4th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 1997, con man Steven Russell successfully escaped from prison by using laxatives to fake the symptoms of the AIDS virus. He then called the prison posing as a doctor asking for potential candidates interested in an experimental treatment and volunteered himself. Once out of Texas, he sent a death certificate to the prison stating that he had died.

7 Likes

Jan. 5th mind blowing random thought of the day: Reindeer knees make a clicking noise when they walk in order to help them stay together when they migrate during a blizzard.

3 Likes

Jan. 6th mind blowing random thought of the day: The graham cracker was inspired during the 1829 to 1851 cholera pandemic in North America and named after Reverend Sylvester Graham, a Presbyterian minister from Connecticut who strongly believed in eating whole wheat flour products in order to resist lustful urges, which he attributed to an unhealthy diet. His followers, known as “Grahamites,” formed one of the first vegetarian movements in the U.S., and graham flour, bread, and crackers were invented and marketed to the public as a result.

5 Likes

Just tried graham cracker frozen yogurt the other day, pretty good actually. I wonder what the Reverend would think lol I didn’t feel any holier.

2 Likes

Did you feel less lustful though? That’s the question.

1 Like

If it worked I would be eating it every day

2 Likes

Or you could just say that it worked and eat it every day anyway!

Haha I like that, good point :thinking:

1 Like

Jan. 7th mind blowing random thought of the day: The first animals in space were fruit flies that were launched in a captured Nazi V-2 rocket in 1947, reaching an altitude of 68 miles high and were recovered alive by parachute.

3 Likes

Jan. 8th mind blowing random thought of the day: In addition to popularizing sideshow acts, P.T. Barnum is accredited with introducing Americans to opera, when in 1850, he brought European opera singer Jenny Lind, known as the “Swedish Nightingale,” to the United States and set her up to perform in several cities across the nation.

5 Likes