Mind Blowing Random Thoughts

Click on the pic, theres more to it than that first one lol

3 Likes

If I hadnt have stopped drinking I’d now be dead. Proper dead. Not half dead or kinda poorly. Brown bread dead. Freaks me the hell out

1 Like

Jan. 9th mind blowing random thought of the day: All rainbows form at 42 degrees relative to the axis point of light.

2 Likes

I remember the Mad mags.

Jan. 10th mind blowing random thought of the day: Frogs can see in all directions at once.

2 Likes

My head hurts trying to understand how, just how.:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Gonna leave this here. Massage them temples in the event your head feels like exploding. :wink:

fCNueRI

1 Like

Kilroy makes me think of Mr. Roboto.

But I actually ready about this character quite a while ago. I had totally forgotten.

3 Likes

Jan. 11th mind blowing random thought of the day: Since the U.S. Constitution did not originally include a provision for replacing dead or otherwise departed vice presidents, the office has been vacant for a total of 38 out of 230 years. Presidents John Tyler, Millard Fillmore, Andrew Johnson, and Chester A. Arthur had no second-in-command for the entirety of their terms in office. In 1967, the 25th Amendment was ratified to allow the president to appoint a new vice president subject to congressional approval.

4 Likes

Jan. 12th mind blowing random thought of the day: Jousting is the official sport of Maryland.

3 Likes

Jan. 13th mind blowing random thought of the day: In 2010, Microsoft held a funeral march to mockingly mark the death of the iPhone and BlackBerry when it launched its own line of phone products.

4 Likes

Bill Gates did something arrogant and juvenile to celebrate something he didn’t actually invent himself?

Hardly “mind blowing”. :smirk:

4 Likes

Windows Phone 7 was pretty half baked, but I really liked Windows Phone 8.1. The Wordflow keyboard (like Swype), Cortana, contact/calendar/music integration, Nokia hardware and cameras, and the lightweightedness of the whole thing were buttery smooth.

Then with 10 they broke everything good about it right down to making the keyboard dumb as a bag of bricks. C’est la vie! :frowning:

3 Likes

Jan. 14th mind blowing random thought of the day: The oldest known existence of malaria causing parasites found in mosquitoes was discovered in the tomb of King Tutankhamen in 1922.

6 Likes

Jan. 15th mind blowing random thought of the day: National Geographic magazine was the first to establish a color photo lab in 1920, the first to publish underwater color photographs in 1927, the first to print an all-color issue in 1962, and the first to print a hologram image in 1984.

4 Likes

Jan. 16th mind blowing random thought of the day: American toy manufacturing company Hasbro coined the term “action figure” in 1964 in order to market their line of G.I. Joe toys towards boys who refused to play with dolls.

2 Likes

Jan. 17th mind blowing random thought of the day: Mercury and Venus are the only 2 planets in the solar system to not have a moon, whereas Jupiter has the most at 67.

6 Likes

I’ve only got 1 moon for you, Bill!

5 Likes